Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 13~”Cassadine heir"



At The Burn center~ Alexander room~Alexander was sleeping as Nikolas was watching him he was a rack when Robin came in and they went into the hallway. “How is Alexander”Robin ask “Not good, The burns are all over his body”Nikolas said “Well this is a good place for him but I will look at his chart if you want”Robin said “Yes please”Nikolas said “Emily and you aren’t alone in this”Robin said “Thanks”Nikolas said as Emily came by. “Robin, It’s good to see you”Emily said “You too, I was telling Nikolas you're not alone and I want to help”Robin said “Thanks”Emily said “How is Genevieve, Alexander been asking about her”Nikolas ask “She has burns on her back and left side of her face but that’s it, Genevieve is going to move back with her parents to heal”Robin said “Alexander will be happy that Genevieve is fine”Nikolas said “Yes”Emily said Nikolas phone rang it was Victor. “I have to take this”Nikolas said he went to take the phone call. “Robin, Here is Alexander chart what do you think, The burns are all over his body”Emily ask she handle Robin the chart. “I think some of Alexander body will be scars on his body from this”Robin said “I think so too”Emily said

At Alexander room~ Alexander was sleeping when someone came into the room and walk by his bed. “My Prince, Who did this to you”The woman ask she touch his hair as Nikolas came in. “Alexander”Nikolas said look at her.. “Helena, Why are you here”Nikolas ask “I just came to check on our prince”Helena ask “My son will be fine, I will take care of him you need to leave”Nikolas said “How did this happened”Helena ask “It was a mechanical air”Nikolas said “Are you sure it’s not the mob princess Daddy fault”Helena ask “You leave Genevieve alone”Nikolas said “Or what”Helena ask “ I will kill you, My son love Genevieve”Nikolas said “Alexander can do better”Helena said “Get out! Nikolas yelled as Alexander wake up. “Father, What is going on”Alexander ask “Alexander, We will get you better ’Helena said “Helena why are you here”Alexander ask “To let you know I will take care of whoever did this to you”Helena said “You leave Genevieve alone”Alexander said “Alexander you can do better”Helena said “No, I don’t want anyone else but her! Alexander yelled “It’s okay son I will take care of her”Nikolas said he grab Helena and went into the hallway with her.

“Helena”Emily said “Emily, Robin it’s nice to see you, Does Alexander know who his real mother”Helena ask “I’m his real mother you will leave my son alone”Emily said “I will deal with her”Nikolas said and left with her. “Emily are you okay”Robin ask “Sometime I wish I did give birth to the boys , I love them like my own”Emily said “I know you do, Love make a family”Robin said “Yes it does, But I know soon the boys will want to know who she is”Emily said “Yeah”Robin said “Let’s go check on Alexander”Emily said they left.

Alexander room~Alexander was trying to get out of been when Emily and Robin came in. “Alexander what are you doing”Emily ask “I need to stop Helena, From going after my girl”Alexander said Emily help him back in bed. “Nikolas is going to make sure Helena will not go after Genevieve you need to just work on you're recovery”Emily said “You're mother is right”Robin said “Yes Mother, Dr Scorpio how is Genevieve”Alexander ask “She is recovery very good, She miss you”Robin said “I miss her too”Alexander said “In time you both will see each other”Emily said “Yes ’Alexander said

Nikolas was on the hospital roof with Helena, “So what are you going to do throw me off”Helena ask as someone came up. “Let me take care of her”The man said “You're alive”Nikolas ask “Yes, Let me do this for you no one knows I’m alive”The man said “”I sure get back to my son”Nikolas said “Yes you have a lot to lose I don’t”The man said Nikolas left. “You're not going to kill me”Helena said “Why not, Mother”Stefan ask

Nikolas went back inside and into Alexander room where Emily and Robin were too. “Father is Helena gone”Alexander ask “It will be fine son”Nikolas said “Thank you”Alexander said “You're welcome son”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment