Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 26


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in the living room when Genevieve came in with her bags. “I think I have all my belongs”Genevieve said “If you left anything we can bring it to you”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve , I been thinking you can have trust fund back”Lorenzo said “You think I want you're dirty money to pay for college I don’t think so”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I want to make things right”Lorenzo said “Well if you really want to prove that you love me, Leave the mob, Make a better life for all of us, One day I don’t want to arrest you but I will if I have to, I will not break the law for you or look the other way that’s not me”Genevieve said “You will not really arrest you're own father well you”Lorenzo said “Yes”Genevieve said Lorenzo look upset and kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “What was that, Was that some kind of mob stuff”Genevieve ask “I don’t know”Skye said “Mother please make sure Luis Jr doesn’t go into the business, Do you really want to get that call in the middle of the night that you're son is dead”Genevieve ask “No, But I can’t stop Luis Jr he looks up to you're father”Skye said “Which I don’t get why”Genevieve said “Genevieve , How do you feel about the baby you lose, Where you going to keep it”Skye ask “No I wasn’t going to keep the baby but you had a right to tell me about him or her”Genevieve said “You're right, We did, What was the fight about Alexander about in Italy”Skye ask “I was mad at Alexander for not wearing a condom when he told he was and I told Alexander if I was pregnant I wasn’t going to keep him or her that I will never be a mother and he was upset, Yes I didn’t want that baby but I had right to know about her or him”Genevieve said “Yes you did, One day you will want a baby”Skye said “No I don’t”Genevieve said as Anastasia came in. “Antoinette, Genevieve I’m sorry, I just need to talk to you're mother”Anastasia said “It’s okay we our doing here, I ‘m glad we our family in a way”Genevieve said “Me too, Genevieve remember what we talk about”Anastasia said “I will”Genevieve said she left.

“Anastasia ,What is it” Skye ask “I’m sorry to interrupt what you and Genevieve were talking about”Anastasia said “It’s okay, I’m glad you're close with my daughter”Skye said “Thanks, You have a lovely house”Anastasia said “Thanks, Why don’t we have some tea and talk”Skye said “Sure”Anastasia said the maid came in with a tray of tea and cookies. “Thank you Sally”Skye said
Sally put the tray down and left.

“Anastasia what is it”Skye ask “I found out that I was made from raped,How do I deal with this”Anastasia ask “Oh Anastasia I don’t know but I do know that Alexis love you I can tell”Skye said “It wasn’t not someone she didn’t know it was her own brother”Anastasia said “You're not evil like him you are a doctor”Skye said “Yes, But what if I’m like him, His blood runs in me”Anastasia said “Anastasia I know you, You're soul you have no evil in you're blood”Skye said “Thanks , This isn’t easy”Anastasia said “No it’s not but we both will get through this somehow, Do you want to stay here”Skye ask “Yes, I think that will be a good thing”Anastasia said “Alright, Just give Alexis a chance”Skye said “I will try, Are you and Alexis close”Anastasia ask “Not really, Alexis is a DA and my husband is in the mob”Skye said “Oh”Anastasia said “Yeah so we our not close and Genevieve wants to be like her”Skye said “Yeah, So you have three other children”Anastasia said “Yes, I finally have my own family and I know you will too”Skye said “I don’t want my own family, I like my career”Anastasia said “Yeah, How long can you stay”Skye ask “I took a six month leave”Anastasia said “Good”Skye said “I’m glad we can catch up”Anastasia said “Me too, But you need to go back to Alexis”Skye said “Alright, Will you go with me”Anastasia ask “Yes”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment