Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 1 "Childhood secrets"

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was crying looking out the window when AJ came in. “Skye, Dad call me about Genevieve”AJ said Skye turn around. “I blow it with my daughter, I blow our chance”Skye said AJ hug Skye. “I’m sorry, Maybe this is a good thing that Genevieve went away”AJ said “I hope so, I sure of never keep the truth from her about the baby but I was trying to keep my baby from getting hurt”Skye said “I know, No one is a perfect parent, We all make mistake and Genevieve will see that”AJ said “I hope so”Skye said she wipe her tears. “Where is Lorenzo”AJ ask “Out, I sure get ready I’m meeting Adam at the hotel for lunch”Skye said “Are you sure”AJ ask “Yes, I need to get my life back “Skye said “I’m here for you”AJ said “Thanks AJ”Skye said AJ left. Skye pick up a picture of Genevieve up and hold it against her heart. “Baby please come back to me , Forgive me”Skye said she put the picture down and went upstairs.

At Lorenzo coffee shop~Lorenzo was talking to his man. “Do you want me to follow you're daughter Genevieve”The man ask “No, Genevieve is with my in laws I know they will keep her safe”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said he left. Lorenzo pick up a picture of Genevieve. “I don’t regret what I did”Lorenzo said

At the Quartermaine hotel~Adam was there waiting for Skye to come when she came in. “Sorry, I’m late”Skye said “It’s okay, Are you alright”Adam ask “No I’m not but I will be”Skye said she sit down. “Did Lorenzo hurt you, Skye I know we haven’t been in each other life in a long time but I want to fix that”Adam said “I want that too,No it’s not my husband it’s my daughter Genevieve I made a mistake and I don’t think she will ever forgive me”Skye said “Is it that bad”Adam ask “Yes it is”Skye said

In the lobby~ Constanza and Skylar were talking. “Wow, So Genevieve was pregnant”Constanza said “Yes, I can’t believe my parents keep it from her”Skylar said “Yes it was wrong, Are you okay”Constanza ask “I miss Genevieve but I think this is the best thing for all”Skylar said “Yes”Constanza said

Inside the dining room~ Adam and Skye table~ “Adam, I want to put the past behind us, You didn’t know that Althea stole me”Skye said “Skye there is something you sure know”Adam said “What”Skye ask “I did know you were stole before you were older, I know when Althea show me you that you were not my baby , I was always carefully when I was with Althea so I know there was no way you were ours”Adam said “Oh my god, Adam this chance everything if you did something I would of been raise my Alan and Rae, I would of had a great childhood”Skye said “Yes , I know and I’m sorry but it did make you stronger”Adam said “So that makes it okay”Skye ask as she got up. “No, Please Skye let me fix this”Adam said “No”Skye said and walk out. “Damn it”Adam said

In the lobby ~Stuart was their when Skye came in. “Skye are you okay”Stuart ask “No Uncle Stuart I’m not okay, Today just keep get worst and I really want to drink right now”Skye said “Don’t , Let’s go somewhere and talk”Stuart said “Alright”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment