Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 90 "How do I live"


At Carly~ Bobbie was there. "Mother why are you here"Carly ask "To tell you to leave Skye alone and stay away from the funeral"Bobbie said "I have every right to be there my daughter needs me"Carly said "Josslyn will be fine"Bobbie said "Yes I will and mother please leave Skye alone"Josslyn said "Your taking Skye side"Carly ask "No but I seen Daddy with Skye the couple of months he was happy with her"Josslyn said "FIne I will stay away"Carly said "Thank you I have some news I'm going to run Daddy company"Josslyn said "That's great"Carly said "Yes it is 'Bobbie said

At Adam Jr~ office~He was working when Caprice came in. "Caprice I'm sorry about your father"Adam Jr said "Thank you I been thinking with Daddy gone and Jazz it's time to let the past go I want to have lunch with you to make peace"Caprice said "Sure let's go to the club"Adam Jr said they left. Alistair came into the office and look through Adam Jr paper and computer there was a picture of Adam and Caprice on the desk Alistair wanted to throw it out but didn't.

At Skye~ Alan and Rae and AJ came in. "Skye How are you"Alan ask "The funeral is all set and Josslyn will run Jax company nothing else to do"Skye said "What about you"Rae ask "I'm trying to handle it I haven't been feeling good all day"Skye said "You haven't"AJ ask "No I haven't been drinking yet"Skye said "Good you can lean on us"AJ said "Yes"Alan said "I will"Skye said
At the country club~ Adam Jr and Caprice were having lunch. "Did you tell Alistair everything about what we share' Adam Jr ask "Not everything"Caprice said "I'm sorry Alistair doesn't want to us to be here if he saw us here it would not be good"Adam Jr said "I can handle my husband"Caprice said "I'm sure you can, I do miss you"Adam Jr said he touch her arm Caprice cell phone went off it was a text from Alistair. "I have to go"Caprice said "It was nice talking to you"Adam Jr. said "You to"Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment