Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 2 "Childhood secrets"

~At the Quartermaine mansion~ Monica was pour some coffee when Tracy came in. “Monica, Where is Alan”Tracy ask “Alan and Rae took Genevieve to a plastic surgery in the city”Monica said “Wow, Why didn’t Skye and Lorenzo take Genevieve”Tracy ask “Genevieve is upset with them”Monica said “What did they do know”Tracy ask “It’s a long story”Monica said “Are you okay with Alan and Rae being alone”Tracy ask “Yes, Tracy I trust my husband, Alan is doing this for his granddaughter that’s all not to hook up with Rae”Monica said “You're more trust then I’m”Tracy said “Yes, I’m going to check on Alexander”Monica said as Emily came in. “Emily, I was just going to go to the center to check on Alexander”Monica said “We found a great plastic surgery in New jersey, So we are going to take Alexander tonight”Emily said “That’s great”Monica said “Yes its” Tracy said “Thanks, I’m so glad my son is doing great I was scare at first”Emily said “I know, Alan and Rae took Genevieve to a plastic surgery in The city”Monica said “Yes, We were going to take Alexander to that one but she was booked”Emily said “”Do you want me to go with you”Monica said “Please”Emily said “You don’t have to ask me twice”Monica said “So I guess I have the mansion to myself”Tracy said “Don’t get too comfortable”Monica said and left with Emily.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Stuart were talking. “I want to fix things with my daughter Genevieve but I blow it, I sure of never keep the truth from her about the ring and the baby she lose”Skye said “A parent wants to protect their child from getting hurt that’s what you were doing”Stuart said “If only Genevieve saw that, My daughter is very stubborn and anger a lot”Skye said “Well that’s not good having anger all the time”Stuart said “No it’s not, Genevieve remind me of myself when I was always anger and now with this and what Adam did”Skye said “Skye”Stuart said “Did you know the whole time that I wasn’t really you're niece”Skye ask “No , Adam just told me before we came, I know he wants to make it right with you, Adam regret it and wants to take you're pain away from her”Stuart said “Did you know a couple of years she came to town”Skye ask “No, How did it go”Stuart ask “Not good, I was glad when she turn up dead, I want to much to be a better mother then her, Not to hurt my children”Skye said “Skye, Have you ever hit you're children”Stuart ask “No, I never lay my hands on my children, If they got out of hand they were ground and had to do chores”Skye said “Then you were a better mother then her”Stuart said “Oh Stuart you always know what to say to make someone feel better, Do you think Genevieve will forgive me”Skye ask “Yes, Maybe some space will help”Stuart said “Yeah, Genevieve told me I was smother her and I was because I finally had a chance to take care of her, When Genevieve was a little girl she never let me take care of her and never thought I was proud of her which isn’t true, Did you know she went to college at the age of 12 years old”Skye ask “No I didn’t know she must be smart”Stuart said “Yes, She is”Skye said “Are you feeling better”Stuart ask “Yes”Skye said “Good, I love you Skye”Stuart said “I love you too Uncle Stuart”Skye said they share a hug as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, Do you remember my Uncle Stuart”Skye ask “Yes I do, Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Now I’m”Skye said “Good, I’m glad I help you Skye and just give Adam a chance like you want with you're daughter”Stuart said “I will try”Skye said Stuart left.

No comments:

Post a Comment