Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 37

~The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs pour herself some coffee when Lila Rae came in.”Mother , Are you okay you look worry”Lila Rae said”I’m about you're sister”Skye said “What did Genevieve do now”Lila Rae ask “Genevieve wants to move back to her hotel and she is not ready too and I can’t let her, I’m scare of leaving you're sister alone”Skye said “Why are you so scare to leave Genevieve alone”Lila Rae ask as Skylar came in. “Yes , Mother what is going on with my twin”Skylar ask “Oh Skylar, Lila Rae, The other day you're sister try to kill herself”Skye said and cried. “No, Why didn’t my twin thing kick in”Skylar said “Oh baby it’s not you're fault”Skye said “Why did Genevieve try to kill herself”Lila Rae ask “Genevieve is just scare of losing her independent and she wants to move back to her hotel room but I don’t think it’s a good idea”Skye said “Let me talk to her”Skylar said “Alright, Take you're sister some coffee she drink so much last night”Skye said “No”Skylar said Genevieve came down with her bags in her hand. “Genevieve you're up”Skye said “Yes, I’m going back to my place, Skylar, Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Please don’t do this, Let us work this out I will try to back off more and give you some freedom”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on, Genevieve what is with you're bags in you're hand”Lorenzo ask “I’m going back to my place”Genevieve said “I don’t think so”Lorenzo said and took her bags. “Give them back to me”Genevieve said “No”Lorenzo said “Stop treat me like a child! I’m a woman all the way”Genevieve said “Then act like one”Lorenzo yelled as Nikolas came in. “Sorry”Nikolas said “It’s fine, Is Alexander okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, Alexander is fine, He wanted me to pick up some of his belong he had on him when he came into the hospital but they don’t have it I was wonder if you do”Nikolas said “No I don’t, What is Alexander looking for”Genevieve ask “I promise not to say but a ring”Nikolas said “What! Alexander was going to propose to me”Genevieve said “Yes”Nikolas said “Why didn’t he”Skylar ask “Wait, Our last day that morning Alexander wear his blue suit which he knows I love he looks so handsome in it and we were going to have a nice romance night a nice dinner and walk in the park , That where he was going to propose to me! Genevieve said “Why didn’t he”Skylar ask again. “We had a fight a big one, We never had one that before we would usually come to an agreement but I was so mad at Alexander , I wonder where the ring is”Genevieve said “Me too, I would like it back”Nikolas said “I’m sure you would find it”Skye said Lorenzo was looking scare and Genevieve look at him. “Daddy do you know anything about the ring”Genevieve ask “No”Lorenzo said “I hope the hospital finds it”Skye said “Me too”Nikolas said and left. “Genevieve why don’t we go to the Country club”Skylar said “That sound like fun, I will go with you”Lila Rae said “We all will”Skye said “I still want to move”Genevieve said “We know”Skye said “Let’s get ready”Skylar said they went upstairs.

“That was a close one”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said

Genevieve room~Genevieve and Skylar were their.”Skylar I need you're help, I think Daddy has the ring”Genevieve said “I think so too”Skylar said “You believe me”Genevieve said “Yes”Skylar said “I have to get out of this house”Genevieve said “First let’s get the ring”Skylar said “All right”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment