Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 9


~At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~ Genevieve was in bed and Skye was in the room. “Why don’t I brush you're hair while we wait for you're father”Skye ask “I can brush my own hair mother”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said “Just because I can’t clean the burn on my back and I have this burn on my side of my face doesn’t mean I can’t take care of myself”Genevieve said “I know that I just want to take care of you, You are my baby”Skye said she touch her daughter face. “Mother”Genevieve said as Alan came in. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “How are my girls”Alan ask “Good, Genevieve is getting out soon”Skye said “That’s great, Skye can I look at Genevieve alone”Alan ask “Sure Daddy”Skye said and left. “Thank you Grandfather she already driving me crazy”Genevieve said “I know, You're mother was so scare when she got the phone call about the jet and doesn’t want to lose you”Alan said “I know but I’m not a little girl I can take care of myself”Genevieve said “I know, Just try to meet you're mother halfway”Alan said “Alright, I will try”Genevieve said “Good”Alan said

At Dr Kelly’s office~ Dr Kelly was working when Skye came in, “Skye what can I do for you”Dr Kelly ask Skye close the door, “I know that my daughter was pregnant, I don’t want you to tell her about the baby”Skye said “You want to keep that from Genevieve”Dr Kelly ask “Yes the baby died anyway,,, Genevieve needs to work on her recovery”Skye said “You're asking a lot of me”Dr Kelly said “I know , Please do this for me as a mother I want to space my daughter any pain”Skye said “Alright, Genevieve needs to come in for check up to sure she can have children in the future”Dr Kelly said “Sure just tell Genevieve she needs a Pap smear”Skye said and left.

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her room with Alan when Robin came in. “What is going on”Genevieve said “I have a mask for you to wear you have to wear this all the time”Robin said she put it on Genevieve face it only cover the side that was burn. “I haven’t look at the burn”Genevieve said “Don’t, It will heal”Robin said “Yes it will”Alan said “Do I look like a freak wearing it”Genevieve ask as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “No you don’t look like a freak”Alan said “No you're still a princess”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the forward. “Thanks”Genevieve said “ If you have any questions let me know”Robin said “Thanks Dr Scorpio”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Robin said “Tell Emma I say Hello”Genevieve said “I will”Robin said and left. “Genevieve it’s going to be okay”Alan said he kiss her on the cheek and left. “I have you're favorite lunch”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said “I will be right back”Skye said and left.

“Daddy what did you and Genevieve talk about”Skye said “I just told Genevieve to try to make things work with you, Skye don’t blow you're chance with Genevieve”Alan said “I will not, This is my second chance to make things right and maybe my baby will stay home and not go back to that hotel”Skye said “Maybe”Alan said “Have you heard from Emily”Skye ask “Yes it’s not good”Alan said “No, Alexander saved my baby he push her out of the way if he didn’t that could be Genevieve”Skye said “He love Genevieve”Alan said “Yes”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Lorenzo was setting up the lunch on the table. “You have made you're mother very happy by coming back”Lorenzo said “It’s just till I get better, Daddy I will not forget what happened I’m not like Skylar”Genevieve said “I still and always will hate myself for what I did to you're sister, But I do love all of you”Lorenzo said “”If you loved us that much you would of left you're work”Genevieve said “You would think that what you been thought has chance you”Lorenzo said “No it didn’t not in that way”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye said “Nothing, Let’s have lunch”Lorenzo said Skye sit down on the bed next to Lorenzo. “How come I haven’t seen Lila Rae and Luis are they sad I made it”Genevieve said “Genevieve don’t talk like that”Skye said “No, You're sister is away and you're brother will be here soon”Lorenzo said “Yes they love you”Skye said “Oh where did Lila Rae go”Genevieve ask “On a trip with Morgan”Skye said Genevieve flashback to the plane crash when it start to caught on fire and Alexander pull her away and the fire went all over him. “Genevieve”Skye said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Sorry, What did you say”Genevieve ask “Genevieve where did you go just now”Skye ask “I was thinking about the plane crash, I need to see Alexander”Genevieve said “I know but you can’t”Skye said “Yes I can, You're just keep him from me”Genevieve said “No we aren’t, He need to recovery to”Lorenzo said “Don’t you get it! He saved me! I need to see him”Genevieve yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment