Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 24~ “Anastasia Cassadine”


At the Quartermaine~Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Skylar and Genevieve and Adam and Brook and AJ and Lydia and Stuart and Hailee and Colby and Monica and Ned were their. “Genevieve, What are you up to”Skye ask “Nothing Mother, Are you happy that I’m back”Genevieve ask “Yes I’m”Skye said as Alan and Rae came in. “Mother, Daddy I’m glad you're both back , Thank you for take Genevieve”Skye said “You're welcome”Rae said as Alexis came in. “Sorry I’m late, Did I miss the wedding”Alexis ask “Yes”Ned said “Alexis , I’m glad you're here”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s good to see you”Alexis said “You too, Mother and Daddy I want you to meet the doctor who save me”Genevieve said “We would love to meet the doctor one day at the center”Lorenzo said “Oh you don’t have to wait then she is here”Genevieve said “You're doctor was a woman”Alexis ask “Yes, Dr Adams you can come out now”Genevieve said and Dr Adams walk in. “Oh my god,”Skye said “Who is she mother”Lila Rae ask Skye walk by Dr Adams and touch her hair. “I’m glad you're here it’s going to be okay, I’m right here”Skye said “You always would say that to me when we were little”Dr Adams said “Yes, It’s time”Skye said she took Dr Adams hand. “Anastasia this is Alexis, You're mother”Skye said Alexis touch Anastasia face, “I know you're upset and you have a right to be, I’m upset but I want to know you”Alexis said “I want to get to know you too, I was anger and still am”Anastasia said

“This isn’t of what I wanted”Genevieve said to herself as Skye came by. “No you were hope by bring Anastasia here it would hurt me ’Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Yes I want to hurt both of you, When Anastasia told me about who she was, I ask her to come with us”Genevieve said “I get that you're upset ,I been there want to hurt other’s who hurt me but it’s no way to live and in the end you will be the one who hurt”Skye said “Genevieve why don’t we go somewhere and talk”Lorenzo said “No, I’m move back into the hotel, I’m not ready to forgive either of you and just wait till Alexander fine out he will be so upset”Genevieve said “I do hope in time you can forgive us”Skye said “It was more me then you're mother”Lorenzo said “It usually is and then mother goes along with it”Genevieve said

“Wow, Genevieve is just like Skye when she was younger”Hailee said “Yes I guess it’s payback”Jr said

Adam and Brook came by Skye. “Brook, Adam I’m sorry about all this”Skye said “It’s okay, Give Genevieve time she will come around, Thank you for all this”Adam said “Yes , Thank you”Brook said “We are going to leave for our honeymoon but I want to stay in touch”Adam said “I would love that too”Skye said they share a hug.

“Anastasia can we go my place and talk”Alexis ask “Sure”Anastasia said as Skye came by. “Anastasia. Thank you for what you did to my baby”Skye said “I owe you for pay for my school and take care of me when I was little”Anastasia said “I don’t regret any of it, Althea who by Kristin now is in town too”Skye said “Okay”Anastasia said “It’s going to be okay”Skye said “Yes, I would love to meet you're children and husband too”Anastasia said ‘You will right now you need to be with Alexis”Skye said they share a hug. “Thank you Skye”Alexis said Alexis and Anastasia left.

No comments:

Post a Comment