Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 6



At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was wake up when Skye came in. “Baby, How are you doing”Skye ask “Alright”Genevieve said “I’m glad you and Alexander came home, Did you have a nice trip”Skye ask “Yes we did I loved Italy”Genevieve said “Yes, I loved it too, Thank you for the vase”Skye said “I’m glad you like it”Genevieve said “Always, So how was learning Italian”Skye ask “It was fun I pass”Genevieve said “I know you would, Anything else happened in Italy”Skye ask “No, Alexander and I just had fun and enjoy each other and Alexander work on his deals”Genevieve said and cried. “Genevieve”Skye said she wipe her daughters tears. “Alexander has to come back to me”Genevieve said “Alexander will come back to you, I didn’t know you love him that much”Skye said “I do, We our soulmate”Genevieve said “I’m glad you feel that way about him”Skye said “I do, I wish I could of say goodbye to him and kiss him”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said “When can I get out of here”Genevieve ask “You have to stay here for a while then you can go home”Skye said “I’m sure you're happy that I have to let you take care of me and that’s Skylar home and let it go, I beat that happened as soon as I left”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're coming home, But I hate that you were hurt for this to happened”Skye said “Yeah”Genevieve said “I do love you and I know by sending me that vase you love me too”Skye said “I’m tired”Genevieve said “Alright, I will let you rest”Skye said as Bobbie came in. “Genevieve , Dr Scorpio wants me to show you how to clean you're burns you need to keep them clean and dry”Bobbie said “Do you have anything for the pain”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Bobbie said “Thank you Bobbie, I will be take care of my daughter I remember how I had to clean mine”Skye said “Yes you do”Bobbie said and left. “Genevieve I heal and so did you're grandparents and so will you”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the forward and left.

At the Burn Center~ Emily and Nikolas were getting Alexander settle in his new room. “I guess this is my new home”Alexander said “Alexander you will get better and go back to Genevieve”Nikolas said “She may move on by then”Alexander said “We will get you better, I promise”Emily said “Thank you, Mother , Father can I be alone”Alexander ask “Sure”Emily said they left. “Oh Emily, I’m scare for our son”Nikolas said “So I’m”Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment