Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 10

 At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~ Genevieve was upset she want to see Alexander. “Genevieve you need to calm down”Skye said “I want to see Alexander! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve please”Lorenzo said as Bobbie came in. “What is going on”Bobbie ask “I need to see Alexander, He saved me”Genevieve said “I know and you will but right now Alexander needs to recovery and so do you”Bobbie said ‘It hurts the burns but I beat his hurt more”Genevieve said “Let me give you something for the pain”Bobbie said “I don’t want anything I want to see Alexander”Genevieve said “I know, Just relax”Bobbie said “Sweetheart just relax and I will call Emily and check on him”Skye said “Alright”Genevieve said Bobbie give her a shot and Genevieve close her eyes as Skye and Lorenzo left.

“What happened”Bobbie ask “I don’t know, All of sudden Genevieve was thinking about the plane crash”Skye said “It’s called guilty survivor”, I think you sure have Dr Collins talk to Genevieve”Bobbie said “Thanks”Lorenzo said Bobbie left. “Oh this is great”Skye said ‘Yeah this isn’t going to be easy”Lorenzo said “I don’t care, I’m not going to give up on my daughter”Skye said “Me either”Lorenzo said Dr Collins came by. “Dr Collins, Did Bobbie tell you what happened”Skye ask “Yes and I will talk to Genevieve”Dr Collins said “Thank you, It will not be easy”Lorenzo said “I know”Dr Collins said “Genevieve is rest now”Skye said “Alright”, I will check on her later”Dr Collins said he left. “Skye let’s go take a break”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said they left.

At The burn center~Alexander room~Alexander was sleeping when he had a nightmare about the plane crash. “Goddess” Alexander said in his slept.

At AJ/Lydia~AJ and Lydia were home with their daughter Abby when there was a knock on the door it was Constanza. “Constanza you're home”AJ said “Yes Daddy I’m back for good”Constanza said “Good”AJ said she came in, “Constanza”Abby said “Abby , How are you”Constanza ask “Good”Abby said “I heard about Genevieve crash and I had to see her and come back for good”Constanza said “Good”AJ said “Yes you can stay here if you want”Lydia said “Yes”AJ said “Thanks, I would love to”Constanza said

No comments:

Post a Comment