Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 99 "How do I live"


At Josslyn office~ Alistair came in. "Why are you here"Josslyn ask "I think it's great that your run your father company"Alistair said "Thanks, Now what is it"Josslyn ask "I think we sure team up to destroy the Chandlers, What do you say"Alistair ask "What in it for me"Josslyn ask "The deal we steal from Chandlers we share 50/50"Alistair said "Deal I hope I don't regret it"Josslyn said "Me either"Alistair said they shake hands as Alex came in. "So your meeting your ex why I lose custody of my daughter! Alex yelled "Alistair left. "What happened"Josslyn ask "The judge give custody to Lois and Ned who are marry and can raise my daughter around family instead of with a nanny and it didn't hurt Ned and Lois that you were not there! Alex yelled "I'm sorry"Josslyn said "No your not you didn't want to raise Brooklyn did you! Alex yelled "No I didn't it's hard to raise another women child, Jazz love you"Josslyn yelled "It's over"Alex said "Fine I will not take our son from you"Josslyn said "Now I need to say goodbye to my daughter"Alex said and left.

At Caprice office~ Laura came in. "Why did you call me"Laura ask "I'm going to open a center for women and children who are abuse I would like you to help me"Caprice said "I did work at the ward house for a while I loved that place . Yes I will"Laura said "Thank you here is what it's going to look like I just have to come up with a name"Caprice said "We will think of something"Laura said "Yes 'Caprice said

At Skye~ Skye was going thought more of Jax belongs and then throw then as Stefan came in. "Stefan what can I do for you"Skye ask "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about Jax I wish I could of save him"Stefan said "Me too but you did all you could"Skye said "Thanks"Stefan said and left as Jerry and John and Jane came in. "Skye I'm over the moon that your having a baby if you need anything"Jane said "Thanks this is going to help the pain 'Skye said "Yes we have some news we our staying in town"John said "Oh that great all of you"Skye ask "Yes I'm going to help Josslyn run the company"John said "That's good I know she will run it well"Skye said "Yes"John said "We sure go , We just bought a house here' Jane said Jane and John left. "Let me guess Jerry your not staying in town"Skye said "No I'm not but I'm sorry about Jax"Jerry said "Me to, thanks for being here"Skye said "Your welcome I hope it's a boy"Jerry said "Me too"Skye said and left.
At Alex/Josslyn~ He pick up Brooklyn . I love you but your grandparents will be here soon and you will go with them"Alex said MJ came in the room, 'It's not too late"Alex said

No comments:

Post a Comment