Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 39~”Losing Genevieve”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking out the window crying when Alan and Rae came in. “Skye”Alan said Skye turn around. “Daddy, Mother I need you both”Skye said “What is it”Alan ask “I may of lose Genevieve for good”Skye said “Why”Alan ask “Lorenzo and I made a mistake we thought it was for the best , We wanted Genevieve to work on her recovery not worry about it. In Italy Genevieve thought she was pregnant but had a hard time reading the test and thought it was negative but it wasn’t , She lose the baby in the fire and Lorenzo and I keep it from her”Skye said “No”Rae said “Yes, Genevieve found out today and she so anger, I think I finally lose my one chance with her”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alan said “Thanks, Genevieve wants to move back home last night that’s all she could talk about she can’t be alone”Skye said “Let me talk to her”Alan said “I just want to fix this”Skye said

Genevieve room~Skylar was holding Genevieve who was trying to pull herself together when Lorenzo came in.”Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I don’t want to hear another lie , Daddy”Genevieve said as she got up and Skylar too. “Genevieve you can be anger at me all you want, You usually are , But don’t take this out on you're mother”Lorenzo said “Don’t tell me what to do”Genevieve said as Alan came in. “Grandfather, Did you hear about what my parents keep from me”Genevieve said “Yes, Genevieve I found a plastic surgery for you, It’s in The city”Alan said “Really, When can I go”Genevieve ask as Skye and Rae came in. “You can go as soon as you can”Alan said “I want to go but not with them”Genevieve said “I will not go with you, Maybe we do need some space”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “You're Grandfather and I will go with you”Rae said “Sure, Can I say goodbye to Alexander first”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alan said “Skylar”Genevieve said “Go, You need this and I will be right here”Skylar said “Yes Let’s do this”Genevieve said “Genevieve I do hope you give us another chance”Skye said “I need a pain pill”Genevieve said and open her pain pills. “Let me help you get ready”Skylar said “Sure”Genevieve said

Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Rae went downstairs. “I don’t like this, Genevieve needs to be here, Who is this doctor you found for our daughter”Lorenzo ask “She a great doctor the best one and I think this is a good thing you both need some space, I know I’m not a perfect father but if you keep making mistake Genevieve will never forgive you”Alan said “Just keep an eye on my baby girl”Skye said “We will”Alan said as Genevieve and Skylar came in. “Genevieve I know you're anger with us right now but we love you baby girl”Skye said she kiss Genevieve on the cheek. “Yes we love you princess”Lorenzo said “Let’s go”Genevieve said they left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t this is all on you! Skye yelled and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment