Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 24


~At Skye/Lorenzo~ Genevieve went into her bedroom and was upset by what she heard she didn’t want to have a baby sitter she pick up a vase and throw it and then pick up the piece of glass that was on the floor and sit down in the corner of her room and took the glass by her wrist as Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve! What are you doing”Lorenzo yelled he walk by Genevieve and knee down to her. “Daddy don’t stop me, It would be better if I just kill myself at least you and Mother would not have to stop you're life for me or my brother and sisters! This family would be better off, Alexander too”Genevieve yelled “Genevieve don’t we need you, Now give me the glass please, I love you, You're name after my mother who was a strong woman, You are strong”Lorenzo said “I don’t feel strong anymore”Genevieve said “I know baby, You will get better please don’t do that, Give me the glass”Lorenzo said she put the piece of glass in Lorenzo hand which cut it a little. “Daddy I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay, Let’s get you back in bed, I will have the maid clean up the mess and bring you some breakfast”Lorenzo said “I just want to slept today, I’m tired”Genevieve said “Alright, You can slept baby, I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too Daddy”Genevieve said which she hardly say to Lorenzo who cover up Genevieve with the blankets and kiss her on her cheeks and left.

In the limousine ~Skye and Lila Rae were inside. “Lila Rae, I’m sorry about forget about this”Skye said “I know you been busy and I’m glad Genevieve fine I love her even when she a pain”Lila Rae said Skye touch her daughter hair. “Genevieve love you too”Skye said “I know, I saw a little when she came back from Italy, That’s why she doesn’t want me with Morgan she worry I will get hurt”Lila Rae said “I’m worry about that too, Do you really love Morgan”Skye ask “Yes flaws and all , Just like you and Daddy”Lila Rae said “Then you have my support he just better keep you safe, This kind of lifestyle is hard to live “Skye said “I know Mother”Lila Rae said the limousine stop. “We our here”Skye said “Yes, Mother if you only want to stay a day you can”Lila Rae said “What about you”Skye ask “I can stay here alone”Lila Rae said “Maybe”Skye said they went out of the limousine.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo had a band aid on his hand as Alan came in. “Lorenzo, What did you call me about”Alan ask “It’s my Genevieve, Skye is at a fashion show with Lila Rae and I don’t know what to do”Lorenzo said “What happened”Alan ask “Genevieve try to kill herself, My baby girl”Lorenzo said “No, She needs to see Kevin”Alan said “We have try you know Genevieve” Lorenzo said “I will talk to her”Alan said “Alright, She sleeping now”Lorenzo said “Good, We will fix this”Alan said “I hope so I can’t lose my baby girl”Lorenzo said “You will not”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment