Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 12

~At General Hospital~Genevieve was wipe her eyes as Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother, Was it you're idea to sent Dr Collins in”Genevieve ask Skye sit on the bed. “Yes, You need to talk to someone either him or me”Skye said “No”Genevieve said “Genevieve you been thought a lot, You need to talk to someone”Skye said “Did you talk to anyone when you were healing from you're burns”Genevieve ask “Yes I talk to you're father and Dr Collins”Skye said “Oh, Will I’m not ready to talk”Genevieve said “Genevieve please baby let me in”Skye said and touch her daughter hair as Robin and Bobbie came in. “Thank god”Genevieve said “We need to chance the bandages”Robin said she took the bandages off Genevieve face. “Can I see it, Does it look bad”Genevieve ask “No it doesn’t look bad”Robin said as Lorenzo came in and saw the scars on his daughter face and was in shock. Robin lied it was bad. Genevieve didn’t see him come in as Skye turn around and saw Lorenzo upset and he walk out into the hallway and cried as Skye came by. “Lorenzo”Skye said “It’s bad Genevieve scars on face”Lorenzo said “Yes right now it is bad but Genevieve doesn’t need to know yet”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo you need to pull yourself together we can’t fall apart”Skye said “You're right, Is this bring up memories for you”Lorenzo ask “A little but our daughter finally needs us”Skye said “Yes, I’m going to get Genevieve some ice cream”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye on the cheek and left and Skye went back in the room. “Mother, Is Daddy here”Genevieve ask “Yes baby he went to get you some ice cream”Skye said “Oh”Genevieve said Robin had finish put the bandages on her face and now was put the bandages on her back. “Are you okay”Bobbie ask “Yes , The pain pill has help “Genevieve said Robin was done. “Good, Genevieve you're burns are looking great”Robin said “Good, What about the one on my face”Genevieve ask as Robin put the mask on Genevieve face back on. “It looks great too, You need to keep this mask on for it to heal and I see no reason why you can’t go home tomorrow”Robin said “That’s great”Skye said “Yeah”Genevieve said “Why don’t you rest”Robin said “I will thank you Dr Scorpio”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Robin said

In the Hallway~ Lorenzo came back with the chocolate ice cream as Alan walk by. “Alan”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I need to ask was this plane accident that my granddaughter was in you're fault”Alan ask as Skye came by. “No it wasn’t my fault this time it was a mechanical air”Lorenzo said “It better be”Alan said “Daddy”Skye said “Skye I know you love him but I’m sick of my grandchildren being hurt because of him”Alan said “I hate it too”Lorenzo said “Genevieve is doing good she can go home tomorrow”Skye said “That’s good”Alan said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Did she talk to Dr Collins”Alan ask “No you know my daughter, But I told Genevieve if she doesn’t want to talk to Dr Collins then talk to me”Skye said “I’m happy for you Skye, I do want you and Genevieve to make it work”Alan said “Thanks Daddy, Lorenzo let’s go see our daughter”Skye said they left.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was touch her finger, “I miss you Alexander”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve I have ice cream for you”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Genevieve said she ate her ice cream. “So you get to go home tomorrow”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve we are glad you're alright and we want to fix things between us, You need to meet us halfway””Lorenzo said “I will try, Daddy was this you're fault”Genevieve ask “No it was a mechanical air”Lorenzo said “Oh, That’s weird, Alexander always make sure the pilot has everything he needs to get us there safe”Genevieve said “I’m sure Nikolas will look into it’ Skye said “Yes, I wish I could see Alexander”Genevieve said “I know baby, Just rest and I will bring you some clothes in the morning”Skye said she took the ice cream that Genevieve had finish and help her lay down. “Goodnight Princess”Lorenzo said “Night”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left.

“What did Robin say about Genevieve face”Lorenzo ask “That it will heal it doesn’t look good but I believe Robin”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment