Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 21

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner with their children. “Genevieve tomorrow their a new bookstore opening at the mall”, Do you want to go”Skylar ask “No thanks Skylar”Genevieve said “Don’t you want some new books”Skylar ask “I can order it online if I want any books”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Skye share a look. “Genevieve I’m sure you would have fun at the bookstore you loved going to the new ones when you were younger”Lorenzo said “That was then before I was a freak”Genevieve said “Genevieve “Skye said “Lila Rae, where is Morgan”Genevieve ask “Morgan is at Carly’s”Lila Rae said “Oh”Genevieve said “Luis what did you do today”Skye ask ‘I work at father’s coffee shop and I ran into Josslyn”Luis Jr said “Really, Luis ,Josslyn can do better”Genevieve said “Josslyn isn’t that bad, You too are alike”Luis Jr said “No, I’m smarter then Josslyn”Genevieve said “Just please try”Luis Jr said “Find, Can I be excuse”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said Genevieve went upstairs. “Mother ,What is going on”Lila Rae ask “You're sister is having a hard time deal with the way she looks right now, We have to help her”Skye said “We will”Skylar said “Yes, Alcazar take care of each other”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said she took his hand. Genevieve came downstairs wear a wrap. “Mother, Daddy I’m going for a walk around the grounds”Genevieve said “Sure, Do you want us to go with you”Skye ask “No, Our the new horse here”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said Genevieve left. “This is a good thing”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said

At AJ/Lydia~ AJ was talking to Constanza. “Have you seen Genevieve”AJ ask “Yes, I ran into her at the coffee shop it wasn’t good Genevieve thinks people were looking at her”Constanza said “Oh no”AJ said “Yeah it’s bad and you know Genevieve she doesn’t do feelings”Constanza said “Yes she like Tracy, Did you tell Skye”AJ ask “Yes, I just hope Genevieve doesn’t find out”Constanza said “Constanza you did the right thing in here”AJ said “Thanks”Constanza said

At the burn center~Alexander room~Alexander was alone in his room sleeping when Genevieve came in and look at him. “Oh my prince”Genevieve said she touch his arm as Alexander wake up. “Goddess”Alexander said “I know I sure not be here but I had to see you”Genevieve said “I’m glad you did”Alexander said Genevieve sit on the bed.”How are you doing, What apart of you're body was burn”Alexander ask “The left side of my face and my back”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Alexander said “It’s not you're fault, You save me”Genevieve said she kiss him. “Always Goddess”Alexander said “I wish we could take care of each other”Genevieve said “Me too, Did you move back home”Alexander ask “Yes I hate it”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Alexander said he touch the mask that was on her face.. “How bad is it”Alexander ask “It’s bad you don’t want to see it, Just promise me you will get better and come back to me”Genevieve ask “Always, I will always come back to you”Alexander said he touch her lips. “I miss you're touch”Genevieve said “I miss it too”Alexander said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at her watch when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve sure be back by now”Skye said as the guard came in. “Mr and Mrs. Alcazar , Genevieve took the car”The guard said “Oh great”Skye said “Why didn’t you stop my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “I didn’t see her leave till she pull out of the driveway”The guard said “Where would she go”Lorenzo ask “To see Alexander”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment