Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 9

At Skye/Lorenzo~ “What do you mean you're dying”Skye ask “It’s my heart it’s failing “Adam said “Is there anything the doctors can do”Skye ask “No”Adam said “Is why you married Erica”Skye ask “Yes, I didn’t want Brook to see me die I love her so I married Erica she doesn’t love me and I don’t love her”Adam said “So you really be with someone who doesn’t love you before you die”Skye ask “I want a chance with you”Adam said “What about Jr and Hailee and Coby”Skye ask “I fix things with them, You're the last one on my list”Adam said “I need to think about this”Skye said “Sure”Adam said and left. “Skye”Lorenzo ask “This is a lot to take in”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said

“Skylar, Are you okay”Lila Rae ask “Between you and Genevieve I need to get used to you both having babies”Skylar said “You can adoption a child”Lila Rae said “I know, Are you scare”Skylar ask ‘Yes, That’s why this baby needs his or her Aunt Skylar, And Maybe you can paint something on the wall in the nursery room”Lila Rae ask “I would love to”Skylar said “Girls Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes Mother”Skylar said “How about you”Lila Rae ask “I will be”Skye said Skylar phone rang and she pick up. “Genevieve, It’s good to hear from you”Skylar said “Let me talk to her”Skye said “Genevieve I’m at the house, Mother wants to talk to you, Okay”Skylar said she pull the phone away and cover it with her hand. “Mother, Genevieve isn’t ready”Skylar said “Alright, Is she okay”Skye ask “Yes”Skylar said She went to talk to Genevieve. “Mother, It will get better”Lila Rae said “I don’t want to talk about you're sister, I want to talk about you if you need me with this I’m here for you”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said they share a hug.

“So Lila Rae is pregnant”Luis Jr said “Yes unfortunately but we can’t do anything, You're sister love him and I can’t lose another daughter”Lorenzo said “No”Luis Jr said

Skylar came by Skye. “Mother, Genevieve is doing good, Keep this between us but she seeing a therapy”Skylar said “Thank you for telling me, I do help she will, What about you”Skye ask “It’s not easy hearing news about someone who is pregnant”Skylar said “No it’s not, Oh baby I wish I could make it better for you”Skye said “I know Mother”Skylar said she hug Skye and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment