Thursday, October 29, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 19 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At the Quartermaine hotel~ Skye table~Alistair and Caprice came by. "Mother I'm sorry I'm late"Caprice said "It's okay sweetheart"Skye said "I will leave you both to your gossip"Alistair said he help Caprice with her chair and left. "What is going on we don't have a lunch date"Skye ask "No your my alibi I just came from a meeting to destroy Alistair and Josslyn"Caprice said "Oh no, You just remind me of myself"Skye said "Well it's time I act like you"Caprice said "You take off after Lila and your father"Skye said "Yes mother but I'm sick of getting hurt"Caprice said "Just be careful I don't want you to get hurt, Who helping you with this"Skye ask As AJ came by. "No AJ"Skye said "Mother please Alistair is over there"Caprice said "Find 'Skye said Alistair came by. "Caprice are you done, I would like to go home and talk"Alistair said "Sure"Caprice said they left."AJ what are you get my daughter into"Skye ask "I just remind Caprice that she is your daughter"AJ said "I'm worry about this Caprice could lose her children"Skye said "We will not let that happened"AJ said "I always thought Alistair was a perfect man for my daughter I help him get Caprice"Skye said "How"AJ ask "It doesn't matter"Skye said

At Kate~ Mac and Lucky came in there was box everywhere and a note on the table."Kate is gone"Mac said "This isn't good"Lucas said "No it' not"Mac said

At General hospital~ Page was make a note on a file when Daniel came by. "Your new"Daniel said "Kind of my name is Dr Page Quartermaine-Smith"Page said "Dr O'riley
He said "I read your book about coma patience It's great"Page said "Thank you"Daniel said as Skye came by. "Mother why are you here"Daniel ask "I have a checkup with Dr. Kelly"Skye said "Would you like to go with you"Daniel ask "No I will be fine"Skye said
At Alistair/Caprice~ They were home. "Caprice whatever happens between us I don't want the children to get hurt"Alistair said "Me either,You don't love me anymore do you"Caprice ask Alistair kiss her. "Even when I hate you are still beautiful to me"Alistair said they had sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment