Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 11 "Lost Anastasia"


The next day~Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye was wearing her robe looking out the window holding the picture of her sister and her when Lorenzo came and pull her in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I always wonder where she went and why mother made her hide”Skye said “Maybe , Their a reason”Lorenzo said “Yes I have a feeling of what is it”Skye said “What is that”Lorenzo ask as Kristin came in. “Skye”Kristin said “Why are you here”Skye ask she turn around. “I want to talk to you”Kristin said “About Anastasia”Skye said “Yes, I need to tell Alexis about her please let her hear it from me”Kristin said “Why, What is this secret about Anastasia, Did you steal her too”Skye ask “In a way yes, She was giving to me to raise , It’s a long story but her mother is Alexis”Kristin said “Wow”Lorenzo said “You raise you're granddaughter”Skye ask “Yes I had to protect her from Stavors and Helena, Stavors raped Alexis and Helena would of hurt that baby so I took her”Kristin said “Do you know where she is”Skye ask “I lose her when I was in that ski accident I been looking for her, Please let me tell Alexis”Kristin said “Sure, I would of done the same thing”Skye said “Yes you would, Skye I want a chance with you too”Kristin said “I want to try”Skye said “Good”Kristin said and left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I sure get ready for work, I have a lot to do”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

At Alexis~ Alexis was talking to Ned. “Wow, So you're mother alive and was Skye adoption mother”Ned said “Yes, This is a lot to take it”Alexis said “I’m sure it is, How do you feel about it”Ned ask “I sure hate her for leaving me but I want my mother back so bad”Alexis said “I get it, It’s up to you to forgive her”Ned said “I know I’m older now but I still want my mother but then I keep thinking of how she was a mother to Skye and not me”Alexis said Ned hug her as Kristin came in. “Alexis”Kristin said “Mother, This is my friend Ned Ashton”Alexis said “Nice to meet you”Kristin said “You too, I sure go”Ned said and left. “Alexis, Are we alone”Kristin ask “Yes , The girls have there own place”Alexis said “Oh, I need to tell you something it’s about you're daughter I know where she is”Kristin said “You do, How”Alexis ask “I raise her with Skye, I name her Anastasia,Kristin said “How did you get my daughter”Alexis ask “After you give birth in the convent Stefan found me and give me you're baby and ask me to hide her and keep her safe, He did it out of love and so did I you were too young to a mother”Kristin said “You both betrayal me”Alexis said “Alexis please’ Kristin said “Where is she”Alexis ask “I don’t know I been trying to find her, The last time I saw her I took her and Skye on a ski trip and I was in an accident, Alexis please don’t be mad at me or Stefan”Kristin said “Help me find her”Alexis said “I will”Kristin said

On the docks~Skye was on her way to work when her phone rang. “Skye Alcazar, Why are you calling”Skye ask

No comments:

Post a Comment