Thursday, March 3, 2016

“Forever and For always part 4 ch 5 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Jax came in carry Laurel and John was right by him. “Bobbie, Laurel doesn’t feel good”Jax said “Let me look at Laurel”Bobbie said “Thanks her fever is high”Jax said “I will take her to a room”Bobbie said “I want mommy”Laurel said “I will call Skye again”Jax said Bobbie took Laurel to a room and Jax try to call Skye again.

At a hotel room~Skye and Ricardo were in bed as Skye phone went off again. “My phone”Skye said “Leave it”Ricardo said “No it could be my children”Skye said she open her purse and look at the phone all the miss called from Jax, “Jax call me”Skye said she listened to her voicemail it was from Jax telling her about Laurel. “No! I’m a horrible mother”Skye yelled “No you're not”Ricardo said “Yes I’m”Skye said she got out of bed and dress. “While we our making love, Jax had to bring Laurel to the hospital , She has a high fever, “Skye said “That doesn’t mean you're a bad mother’ Ricardo said “Yes I’m, I blame Genevieve for Lila Rae death so bad that she move across the country and I haven’t even hold Sunday Rose”Skye said “Skye, You're a human”Ricardo said “I need to go to the hospital”Skye said “Do you want me to take you”Ricardo ask “No”Skye said Skye left and the hotel door was opening when a man came and took Ricardo.

At General Hospital~ Jax and John were waiting on news when Alexis came in. “Thanks for coming”Jax said “You're welcome, Did you call Skye”Alexis ask “Yes but she not pick up, Something else I guess is important to Skye”Jax said “I’m sure that Skye will be here soon and that Laurel is okay”Alexis said “I hope so, She hates me for keeping Lorenzo from her”Jax said “She doesn’t hate you it’s just a lot to get use to”Alexis said as Skye came by. “Jax, Is Laurel okay”Skye ask “We don’t know, Her fever is high”Jax said “No, I’m sorry I didn’t pick up’ Skye said “Where were you”Jax ask “It doesn’t matter”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment