Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and for always part 4 ch 4 (Skyelo)



At A hotel room~Skye and Ricardo were their kissing and about to make love.”Skye, I “Ricardo said “Don’t say it, I don’t want to fall in love, I just don’t want to feel anything right now”Skye said “You love my brother still”Ricardo ask he pull Skye face away. “Just shut up and make love to me”Skye said Ricardo kiss Skye and they had sex as Skye cell phone was going off it was Jax calling Skye about Laurel but Skye didn’t pick up.

At Jax house~Jax was at home trying to call Skye who Laurel want to see. Jax hang up the phone. “Daddy ,Is Mother coming”Laurel ask “You're mother will not pick up, I know this is a big ejectment for you but I do love you”Jax said “I love you too, I just miss my family and Lila Rae”Laurel said “I know”Jax said he touch Laurel face. “You're hot”Jax said “I don’t feel good”Laurel said “Let’s take you to the hospital, John come with us”Jax said they left and Jax try to call Skye again.

At Lorenzo house~Lorenzo was at home when a man came in. “Do you know what my wife is up to”Lorenzo ask “Yes Sir”The man said he handle Lorenzo a file and the man left as Lorenzo open it was picture of Skye and Ricardo.”Damn you both”Lorenzo said as another man came in. “Sir”The man said “I need you to bring my brother to the safe house tonight”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment