Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 1


At Genevieve/Alexander new house~ Skye was helping Genevieve decorate the house. "Mother, Thank you for this"Genevieve said "Your welcome, I'm glad you let me help it means a lot to me that you forgive me"Skye said "It wasn't easy but I'm glad I did"Genevieve said "Me too, So when are you going to tell Alexander about the baby"Skye ask "Tonight"Genevieve said "Good, I sure go get ready for tomorrow"Skye said "The custody hiring"Genevieve said "Yes, I'm hope things go my way and Jax can't take the twins to London , I want them here and I want them here for Thanksgiving"Skye said "You will win, Do you want me to help with anything"Genevieve ask "No thanks"Skye said she kiss Genevieve and left. Sunday Rose was in her bed and Genevieve pick her up. "Oh My Darling, What is it"Genevieve ask she rock her daughter as Constanza came in. "Constanza, What can I do for you"Genevieve ask "I have a job for you"Constanza said "A Job"Genevieve ask "Yes, I'm sure you miss working"Constanza said "Yes I miss the law but I love take care of my children, I haven't told Alexander yet but I'm pregnant"Genevieve said "I'm happy for you but I need a legal asst. and I know this isn't you a homemaker, Come and help me"Constanza said "Let me think about it"Genevieve said "Alright"Constanza said and left. "What do you think Sunday Rose, Sure I work"Genevieve ask

No comments:

Post a Comment