Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 2


At The Quartermaine~ Monica was planning Thanksgiving with Alice. "I want the perfect Thanksgiving nothing can go wrong. We will have a nice turkey"Monica said as Tracy came in. "Why are you even trying"Tracy ask "Because this family has been thought a lot and it's time we have a nice Thanksgiving"Monica said "Something is just going to happened' Tracy said "Don't think like that and I will not have you ruin Thanksgiving"Monica said as Alan came in. "What are you two fight about"Alan ask "Thanksgiving , I want to make sure this is a perfect Thanksgiving for us and I will not let Tracy ruin it"Monica said "No she will not, Tracy you have a lot to be happy for Ned came back to you"Alan said "Your right"Tracy said "Alice, Let's go talk to the cook"Monica said Alice and Monica left. "Let Monica have a nice Thanksgiving she needs this, She was worry about me"Alan said "She not the only one"Tracy said "We do have a lot to be happy for our father is back and Ned "Alan said "Yes we do"Tracy said they share a hug.

At ELQ~ Edward office~ Edward was working when Skye came in. "Edward, Don't you rest"Skye ask "No, Now why are you here"Edward ask "I need your help, Jax wants to take the twins to London and I'm worry he will not bring them back to me"Skye said "Are you going to court"Edward ask "Yes tomorrow, Please help me, I will leave ELQ alone I just want my babies"Skye said "Skye, I will help your family and we help each other"Edward said "Thank you, I don't want to take the twins from Jax I just don't want him to take them to London, What if he doesn't bring them home"Skye ask "We will not let that happened"Edward said "Thanks"Skye said they share a hug,

No comments:

Post a Comment