Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 13

At The Quartermaine hotel Lobby~Skye and Rae were about to leave when Skye phone rang. "Skye Alcazar, Skylar clam down we will find Genevieve"Skye said and hang up. "What is it"Rae ask "Young Genevieve is gone, Skylar doesn't know where she is"Skye said "Think Skye, Who does young Genevieve love so much"Rae said "My Genevieve"Skye said "Yes"Rae said "I will call Skylar on the way"Skye said as they left.

At Lorenzo/Skye~Lorenzo was at home when Blair came in. "What are you doing here"Lorenzo ask "I want to get my belongs and I'm sorry about Genevieve, If there is anything I can do"Blair said "Thanks, I'm sorry for hurting you"Lorenzo said "It's okay, This was my fault to beside I know you still love Skye, You always have"Blair said "You will be find Blair your strong"Lorenzo said "Thank you and so is Genevieve"Blair said "Genevieve was the coma chance her"Lorenzo said "No, I saw some of Skye and you in Genevieve"Blair said "Really"Lorenzo ask "Yes, When she want to team up with me to hurt you both"Blair said "True"Lorenzo said "I will not be along"Blair said "Sure"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment