Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 12 "Who I used to be"


At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Rae were still there, "I sure order something for Genevieve"Skye said "Skye, Let it out"Rae said Skye crying for her daughter and Rae hug her. "It's going to be okay, We will help Genevieve thought this, She not alone"Rae said "No"Skye said

At General Hospital~Genevieve was in her hospital bed when young Genevieve came in."Genevieve, What are you doing here"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "I heard you were in the hospital Aunt Genevieve and I want to see you"Young Genevieve said ""Oh I'm glad you came,Come lay by me"Genevieve said as she talk slow. young Genevieve came in the bed."So Does Skylar know your here"Genevieve ask as she talk slow."No, Mother is too busy, Working"Young Genevieve said "Oh, We sure call her"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Mother will not know that I'm gone, I'm sorry that you were hurt"Young Genevieve said "Thanks, Do you know what happened to me"Genevieve ask she talk slow. "Yes I heard that you were push by Uncle Alexander"Young Genevieve said "Yes, Hitting a woman is wrong and no woman sure put up with it"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "No"Young Genevieve said "You know the guards are going to come look for you"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "No , Remember you thought me how to involved them"Young Genevieve said "Yes, I did, You remind me of myself so much" Genevieve said as she talk slow. "I want to be like you, Your strong"Young Genevieve said "I used to be"Genevieve said as she talk slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment