Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 21


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking about the wedding. “I think we should have a church wedding with our family right beside us”Skye said “I think that's a great idea “Lorenzo said “I'm going to ask Daddy to walk me down, This is our last wedding for life”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Sierra came into the room with the children..”Sorry “Sierra said “It's okay”Lorenzo said “I need to talk to you both, I have a confession to make “Sierra said “Sounds serious “Skye said “It is, I was so upset about the divorce papers and I almost took some of my pills, “Sierra said “You have more? Lorenzo ask “I did, I hide it in my secret place where I would hide things from Daddy and Carly, Anyway I didn't take them I talk to Grandfather and he suggested I go to a AA meeting “Sierra said “Did you “Skye ask “Yes, For the first time ever not even in rehabilitation did I say those words, I'm addicted to pills “Sierra said “How did it feel”Skye ask “It was fine it did help”Sierra said “Good, I hope you go back “Skye ask “I don't need to go anymore, I'm not going to take them”Sierra said “Sierra, You can't ignore it, I even go to AA meeting and I haven't had a drink in a long time”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I just want to let you know, Now I'm going to visit Grayson “Sierra said as Hayden came into the house. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask ,”Hayden is going to take the girls for a sleepover “Sierra said “I would like to take Preston too, His welcome in my house “Hayden said “Sure, I packed just the girls the bag, I'll grab some of Preston  things “Sierra said “I have some clothes for the girls and Preston”Hayden said “Alright”Sierra said Hayden left with the children..”Sierra, Do you trust Nikolas and Hayden “Lorenzo ask “Yes, They are my children grandparents too”Sierra said Sierra phone rang..”Sierra Cassadine, Hi Lila Rae sure “Sierra said and hang up the phone. “Lila Rae want to have lunch “Sierra said “Good”Skye said “I sure go”Sierra said she left.

“Skye, We need to search Sierra room for pills “Lorenzo said “I agree, It's not good that Sierra still doesn't want to deal with it”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said

At Kristina lake house-There was caution tape around when Felicia and Tad came looking around. “We have to find something on who did this, Alexis and Ned our my friends and Peter sure be able to be who he wants to be , And Kristina “Felicia said Tad look outside around the door and found a bracelet. “We may have our first evidence “Tad said “Is their anything on it”Felicia ask “No”Tad said “Let’s go look around for more evidence “Felicia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment