Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 49


“Alcazar Family”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished having dinner with Alan and Monica and AJ and Richard and Emma and Lorenzo Jr..”Emma, How are the wedding plans”Skye ask “Great”Emma said “Good Hopefully I will be their “Skye said “You will”Lorenzo said he took Skye hands..”Lorenzo Jr, Where is Gina “Skye ask “I didn't tell her about tonight”Lorenzo Jr said “Are you two fighting “Sierra ask “Kind of, I don't want to get into it”Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo, It's okay,,I want to know what's going on with my children “Skye said “Find , Gina told me she has HIV and I could get it too! Lorenzo Jr yelled “No”Lorenzo said “My baby”Skye said “Lorenzo, You need to get tested soon, There has been a lot of progress with HIV and AIDS its not death sentence “Alan said “I will, I just need to deal with it”Lorenzo Jr said as Sierra phone rang..”Sierra pick up her phone and went to take it. Skye got up and AJ followed. “Skye “AJ said “I can't go to jail my children need me”Skye said 
Sierra was on the phone with Nikolas..”How dare you! Sierra yelled and hang up the phone..Sierra went back into the dining room. “I need to go”Sierra said “Sierra is everything okay “Lorenzo ask “No, Nikolas and Hayden want to take Grayson to another hospital in Ohio, Im going to stop it”Sierra said and left. “This isn't good”Skye said “Skye, We have some good news “Alan said “Tell me, I need it”Skye said “Georgie Jones is alive The Cassadine had her”Alan said “That's wonderful, I'm sure Dillon happy “Skye said “I wouldn't be surprised if we have a wedding soon “Monica said “I'm not surprised The Cassadine had her”Lorenzo said “Yea”Monica said “Sierra life would be better if Grayson wasn't in her life anymore and she could move on”Lorenzo said 
At General Hospital-Nikolas and Hayden were talking to Patrick when Sierra came by. “How dare you both make the decision about my husband! Sierra yelled “You haven't been a wife to Grayson in a long time, This hospital is for the best in the country and it could save Grayson “Nikolas said “Please don't do this “Sierra said “Sierra, We can see Grayson any time “Hayden said “Sierra, It's settled “Nikolas said “No! Sierra yelled “The Jet just left with Grayson! Nikolas said as Sierra was crying and they left as Tony came by. “Sierra, Why are you crying “Tony ask “Nikolas and Hayden took Grayson to another hospital in Ohio “Sierra said “I'm sorry “Tony said they share a hug and Tony smirk. 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment