Wednesday, January 17, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 27


At The clinic-Serena was getting it all ready when Lucy came into the room. “Serena this looks wonderful, You're mother would be proud “Lucy said Serena took Lucy hand. “I'm glad you're here before everyone came, I love you Mother and that you raised me “Serena said “I loved you like a daughter but I never wanted to raise you, I wanted Dominique to raised you she was a sweet person and sure of never passed away “Lucy said “Thanks “Serena said she was crying and Lucy wipe her face. “Let's get ready “Lucy said

At Sierra -Sierra was about to leave when Lorenzo came wheeled into the room. “Daddy, Why are you here? I'm on my way to the party”Sierra said “To Bad! We need to talk about loyalty! Are you really going to throw you're mother under the bus for Grayson! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy , I don't want Mother to go to jail but when my husband wake up I don't want him to go back to jail “Sierra said “Well maybe we can work out something”Lorenzo said “I'm listening “Sierra said

At Vicki /Clint~ Vicki was looking at the file that Felicia give her when Clint came into the room..”Vicki, What is it”Clint ask “I found out what happened to my brother “Vicki said she show Clint it. “What are you going to do”Clint ask “I don't know”Vicki said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment