Monday, January 29, 2018

All The love We Give Part 4 ch 37



“Skye Falling”
At The Police station-Skye was in the room when Lorenzo came into the room..”I will get you out of this,I promise my love “Lorenzo said as Alexis came into the room..”I heard you needed my help “Alexis said “Alexis, I know we shared a past but yes I need you're help”Skye said “As one survivor to another I will help you “Alexis said “Thanks “Skye said as Ric came into the room. “Skye,,You need to go to you're cell”Ric said a cop took Skye to her cell. “I will fight this “Lorenzo said and left. “Ric, Why are you really doing this? Just to hurt Skye or to get Lorenzo “Alexis ask “I missed you as a lawyer, I'm glad you're back as a lawyer “Ric said “I had no choice since Dorian replaced me”Alexis said “Our Mayor is the reason Skye was arrested “Ric said “Really”Alexis said 
Skye went to her cell she was scared and worried about her future. 
At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae’s room-Rae was in bed with Tommy when there was a knock on the door. Rae got up and put on her robe and opening the door it was Alan. “Alan”Rae said “So you been in bed all day while our daughter been fighting for her life! Alan yelled and look at Tommy. “You and Tommy”Alan yelled “Skye in jail”Rae ask “Yes for the murder of Valentin Cassadine we have to get our daughter out of this “Alan said “Yes we do”Rae said 
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home having a drink and upset about Skye when Sierra came into the room. “Daddy “Sierra said “Why are you here! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy, Im sorry about this but we will get mother out of this “Sierra said “This is all you're fault that you're mother in jail! You had to open you're mouth! You have always been selfish!! Lorenzo yelled Sierra try not to cry. “At least I'm not cold as you”Sierra said and left. Lorenzo know he went to far but he was so scared for his wife..
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment