Thursday, January 18, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 31


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Dillon and Brooklyn and Kristina were having breakfast when Felicia came into the room..”I have some great news to share “Felicia said “What is it”Dillon ask as Georgia came into the room..”Georgia, You're alive “Dillon ask he went by Georgia and touch her face.”How”Dillon ask “The Cassadine kidnap me, Robert save me”Georgia said “I'm glad he did, We have so much to catch up on”Dillon said “Yes we do, Do you want to go for a walk “Georgia ask “Sure “Dillon said they left. “Uncle Dillon look so happy “Kristina said “Georgia was the love of Dillon life”Monica said “Yes, Tracy I do hope this time you leave them alone “Felicia said “This time they aren't teenagers, Yes I will, I'm glad that Georgia is alive, I really am”Tracy said “Thanks me too, I just wish Mac was here too”Felicia said “We all do”Monica said

At Alexis-Alexis was having breakfast with Julian, “Last night was something at the clinic “Julian said “Yes, My brother is back and I know Stefan is up to something, Anyway I need to get ready for court”Alexis said she got up as the doorbell rang and open it was Stefan..”Stefan, Why are you here”Alexis ask “We need to talk “Stefan said “I need to get ready for court”Alexis said “I need to talk to you before.. Alone “Stefan said “I was leaving anyway “Julian said “Stefan. This is Julian Jerome, Stefan Cassadine, My brother “Alexis said “Nice to meet you “Julian said “You too, I do hope you make my sister happy and not hurt her”Stefan said “I will not”Julian said and left., “So Stefan, What is it”Alexis ask “I have some dirty on Courtney “Stefan said he pull out a file and give it to Alexis.

At Tea-Tea was getting her son ready for the day when there was a knock on the door it was Vicki “Vicki. I can't talk right now, I need to get ready for court Tea said “To bad! I know that Victor is dead! So did you think you could get away with killing my brother!! Vicki yelled as Lucky came into the room. “I'm here to arrest you for the murder of Victor lord”Lucky said “I didn't kill him”Tea said “Then who did “Vicki ask “My brother Mateo, Good lucky fine him”Tea said “Tea, Why ? I thought you loved my brother! Yes he made a mistake and cheating but his you're son father “Vicki said “It was all for my son, Now I have to go to court are you going to arrest me”Tea ask ‘No, Not yet”Lucky said “Vicki, Im sorry “Tea said “Me too”Vicki said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment