Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 45


“Skyelo Wedding”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's room-Skye was looking at herself in the mirror when Alan came into the room. “Skye. You look wonderful, I do hope you and Lorenzo are happy “Alan said “Thank Daddy, I'm glad that you are my father after all, I do and always will miss and love Adam but it's nice to know who you belong to”Skye said “Yes it is, We came along way “Alan said as Tracy came into the room. “Skye, I just want to say I'm sorry about the past, I sure of know you are a Quartermaine “Tracy said she saw Lila earrings on Skye. “Mother earrings look nice on you “Tracy said “Thanks, It's nice to see this soft side of you but I do miss the other Tracy sometimes “Skye said “Me too”Alan said “I miss it too, I just been feeling soft lately “Tracy said “We sure go”Skye said they left the room.

At The Police station-Paul and Anna we're talking. “We have the warning to arrest Josslyn “Paul said “Let’s go she probably at the wedding “Anna said as Dorian came by. “What's going on”Dorian ask “We found out who set the fire and we are going to arrest the person now”Paul said “Who is it”Dorian ask “Josslyn Jack”Anna said “Wow! Dorian said Paul and Anna left.,

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo was outside waiting for Skye with Lorenzo Jr and Mateo by his side. Monica and Rae and Tracy and Michael and Morgan and Tea and Juanita and Lucian and Ava and Katie and Michael and Sabrina . Josslyn and Gina walk down then Sierra and Lila Rae and then Skye walk down with Alan by herself.. “Who give this woman away “The father ask “Her mother and I and stepmother “Alan said he kiss Skye and sit down. “Skye and Lorenzo have wrote their own vows “The father said “Lorenzo, We have come along way in our relationship,, We heal together when we thought our daughter was dead it would have torn us apart but it didn't and our daughter came back to us and we fell more in love then ever. Even you're paralyzed made us stronger, I love you Lorenzo you're my life and I love you , I expect you for who you are”Skye said “Skye, You are my heart and yes we have come along way what doesn't kill us make us stronger and I'm glad that I had you with me for the ride, Whatever come are way we can deal with it together “Lorenzo said “I produced you husband and wife you may kiss the bride “The father said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment