Wednesday, January 17, 2018

All The Love We Give part 4 ch 26


“A Big Return”
At General Hospital-Grayson room-Grayson was being look at by Dr. Drake and Sierra was in the room. “Is my husband going to be okay “Sierra ask “Yes, Althea didn't hurt him”Dr Drake said Sierra went into the hallway as Ric was arrested Althea who was by Skye as Nikolas and Hayden came by. “What's going on”Hayden ask “Althea try to pull the plug on Grayson “Sierra said “An eye for an eye “Althea said “I never believed that my son killed you're “Nikolas said “We do always what to believe the best in our children “Althea said “Yes we do”Nikolas said Ric left with Althea. “Sierra, We need to talk “Skye said they went into a office. “Sierra, I get you're upset but we have to get the change drop on Althea, Or the cops will looking into who really killed Valentin, I know you will not want to put you're mother in jail “Skye said “No Mother but I want my husband free and clear of all changes before he wake up”Sierra said “Sierra, You can't clear Grayson without me going down “Skye said

At a Safe house-Robert brought Felicia their. “Where are we? What is going on”Felicia ask “In one of my assignment I had to investigate Helen Cassadine and I found out something “Robert said as a woman came into the room. “Georgia is alive “Robert said “Georgia! Is that you “Felicia ask she touch Georgia face, “Yes.Mother it's me”Georgia said they share a huge.

At The Police station-Ric was question Althea. “Althea, Do you really believe that Grayson killed you're son”Ric ask “No, I think their more going on”Althea said “Really?”Ric ask “Yes, I just want justice for my son”Althea said “I will help you “Ric said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his chair when Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo, We have a big problem on are hands “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment