Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 34


At Audrey-Audrey came home to find Lorenzo waiting for her. “What do you want? Is this about the wedding? Audrey ask “No, I know you are blackmailing my step daughter and I will not let you “Lorenzo said “What are you going to do to me”Audrey ask “It depends on what you are going to do, I'm still powerful “Lorenzo said “Skye,Loves me like a sister she will never forget you if anything happened to me “Audrey said “Then what are you going to do”Lorenzo ask

At Tea -Tea was having tea with Juanita “I'm worrying about Lucian, She been having trouble sleeping, I finally got her to see a therapist “Tea said “I think your sister just need our support and love “Juanita said “Yes she does “Tea said as Lucian came into the room. “Tea, Mother “Lucian said “Lucian, Do you want some tea “Juanita ask “Not with you! I can't turn my back on the past and act like it was okay that you left us!! When it's not okay! Why did you leave us? If you were so scared about Daddy, Why did you leave us children with him! Lucian yelled “You're father was a horrible husband but he was a great father and I know he would take great care of my children “Juanita said “Daddy was the best”Lucian said “He wasn't all that great “Tea said “To me he was! He raised me when you were away at college “Lucian said “I had to go to get away and make something for myself “Tea said “”If I only did, I would never be in this mess,”Lucian said “I don't blame you, You can start over,,We will help you”Tea said “I do want that”Lucian said “Good”Tea said “I do want to help too, If you will let me “Juanita said “Yes”Lucian said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came home and was carrying a bag and put it down and pour herself some water she was so happy about getting married to Lorenzo who came into the room. “Their my soon to be husband, I'm so happy “Skye said She kiss him. “I'm so happy too, Skye you are my family and our children and so is Michael and Morgan and Josslyn , I will always look out for them for Carly “Lorenzo said “I know and I love you for it”Skye said they share another kiss..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment