Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 20


“Father knows Best”
At General Hospital -Rae office-Rae was in her office talking to Lucian. “Thanks for seeing me , My sister say you're a great counselor “Lucian said “I hope I can help you, Do you need anything “Rae ask “No, Let's just get started, My parents divorce when I was young we thought Daddy killed mother but I guess he didn't, Anyway I ended up falling for the wrong man “Lucian said “Is that how you got into sex trafficking “Rae ask “Yes Piece was a handsome man but he was poor and we need money so he had this perfect idea to make easy money and at first I didn't want to do it but I was scared I would lose another person I loved so I did it, He say it would not be anymore men but it wasn't their was always more man! Lucian yelled “Do you want a break”Rae ask “No, Keep going, Anyway I would pray that one day my family would save me but they never did till now”Lucian said “Are you upset with them “? Rae ask,”Yes! Why didn't they save me? My mother is in the CAI and my brothers are in the mob! They could've saved me! Lucian yelled and Rae comfort her. “You are safe now “Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo was alone sitting in his wheelchair when a man came into the house. “Tony? Is that you “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Lorenzo I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, How are you doing “Tony ask “I'm doing great, Are you likely this town”Lorenzo ask “Yes so far it's been great, I even meet a woman she nice has a lot of fire that's for sure “Tony said “That's great but what about you're wife Rosa”Lorenzo ask “We are separated “Tony said “I”m sorry “Lorenzo said “It's okay, I tell you this woman is something else “Tony said “What's her name “Lorenzo ask as Sierra came into the house pushing the stroller. “What are you doing here! Sierra yelled “I could ask you the same thing! Tony said “What is going on? Lorenzo ask “Daddy, This man is that Nikolas sold the mansion too! He will not give it back to me! His a heartless man! Why are you even here! Sierra yelled “Sierra! Enough! Tony is my guest You will treat him with respect, Tony father and I go back “Lorenzo said “So you're in the mob?Sierra ask “No, I'm a oil man , I'm nothing like my father just because his in the mob doesn't mean I'm just like you “Tony said “True, I'm going to take my children upstairs and pack a little “Sierra said “Sierra, I hope we can start over we keep getting off on the wrong foot “Tony said Sierra left. “So I take it my daughter is the woman you have feeling for”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I didn't know she was you're daughter “Tony said “It's okay, It's time for my daughter to move on her husband is in jail and his not coming back I want my daughter happy so go for it”Lorenzo said “What's her husband in for “Tony ask “Murder , But it's time that Sierra is happy “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room. “What's going on”Skye ask “Skye, This is Tony Angelo his late father and I were friends, This is my fiancé Skye Quartermaine “Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you, I sure go”Tony said He left. “Lorenzo, What are you planning “Skye ask “I can never get past you, Anyway Tony and Sierra had some conversations and Tony like Sierra, I watch them talk they have fire between them and Tony could make our daughter happy “Lorenzo said “Just don't push it, Sierra sure not be rush into anything, Now is he in the mob”Skye ask “No, Tony a oil man “Lorenzo said “He is cute, I'm surprised his not married “Skye said “His separated “Lorenzo said “It maybe to soon for both of them “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment