Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 30


At The Wedding banquet-Skye was with Rae and Monica and Lila Rae and Sierra picking out wedding dress and Bride dressing. “Lila Rae and Sierra, I want you in my wedding both as my maid of honor “Skye said “Sure, Mother, I'm happy for you and Daddy , I always know you both would be happy together “Sierra said “Mother, I'm happy for you and Daddy too”Lila Rae said “Thanks, It's nice to have the support of my family “Skye said “That's what we do”Monica said she was holding George..”Mother and Monica I want you to pick out a dress too, You both are my mother “Skye said “Yes, We are”Rae said “Yes, Skye we have come a long way and I'm glad we work it out “Monica said “Me too”Skye said as Gina came into the room..”Sorry, I’m late “Gina said “It's okay, Gina I want you as my bridesmaid, You are best friends with my daughter and you make my son so happy “Skye said “Sure, I would love to, You're son means a lot to me”Gina said “Maybe you and Lorenzo Jr will be next “Sierra said “No”Gina said “Lets try on dresses “Lila Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his wheelchair working when Josslyn came into the room. “Lorenzo, Can we talk? I need to talk to you alone “Josslyn said “Yes, Skye gone, What is it? Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I'm in trouble, I did something and now I can go to jail “Josslyn said “What did you do? Lorenzo ask “I'm the one who sent Kristina house on fire”Josslyn said Lorenzo was in shock by this and touch his face. “Why”Lorenzo ask “It disgusted me that Piper was chance into a boy, I didn't want that around my children and my niece and nephew “Josslyn said “Does anyone know “Lorenzo ask “I was being blackmailed by Audrey and I pay her off and Michael say the whole thing going down, He may tell on me, His very upset with me “Josslyn said “Let me talking to Michael and I will find out what evidence the cops have, Ill make sure you are not going to jail “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I miss up so bad, What would mother think “Josslyn ask “Carly know that no one is perfect, You made a mistake “Lorenzo said “A big one, I keep thinking I could've of killed someone “Josslyn said “Just stay calm “Lorenzo said “Thanks Lorenzo “Josslyn said”We are and will always be family “Lorenzo said

At The Wedding Banquet-Skye was showing off a short yellow wedding dress to her family . “What do you think “Skye ask “Yellow isn't you're color “Sierra said “I was worrying about it”Skye said as Vick and Jessica and Natalie came into the store. “Vicki “Skye said “Skye, You look lovely , So you're getting married “Vicki ask “Yes to Lorenzo, It's a long story but Our marriage isn't legal, You? Skye ask,”I'm marrying Clint”Vicki said “Vicki, Can we talk “Rae ask they went to talk.
“Vicki, It was me who went to look for Clint, I wanted Rick back “Rae said “I sure be upset but I'm glad that we know Clint is alive for my children and myself, We use to be friends, I miss it “Vicki said “I miss it too “Rae said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment