Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 54


At Ric-Ric was going over some papers work when Sierra came into the room. “Sierra “Ric said “Sorry, I just let myself in”Sierra said “It's okay, What is it”Ric ask “I saw Grayson, He swears that he didn't kill Valentin, I believe my husband “Grayson said “This is something we can work on”Ric said “Do you really think you can get my husband out of this “Sierra ask,”Yes , I do believe that”Ric said “I really hope you do, I sure go”Sierra said she left..
At Scotty/Lucy-Scotty was home when there was a knock on the door it was Hayden. “Hayden, Why are you here “Scotty ask “I need a lawyer, I know that Josslyn is going to jail and I need to do the right thing by my Grandson, I want custody of Spencer Jr, Can you be my lawyer? Hayden ask “Yes”Scotty said “Thanks “Hayden said
At The Courthouse-Josslyn jail,cell -Josslyn was in her cell talking to Tea. “Tea, We both know that I'm going to jail you can't get me out of this “Josslyn said “You're right, I can't get you out of this “Tea said “I need to make plans for my son, I want my Grandmother to raise him”Josslyn said “I will make sure of it”Tea said “Thanks, The one I hurt the most is my son”Josslyn said
At Vicki/Clint -Vicki was having tea with Felicia. “I need you to find out what happened to my brother, Victor hadn't returned my phone calls and I'm worrying about him”Vicki said “Does Victor have any friends “Felicia ask “No, But Victor cheating on Tea and I have a feeling that Lorenzo did something to him”Vicki said “I will look into it”Felicia said “Be careful “Vicki said “I will”Felicia said
She left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment