Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 52



At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're laying on the couch when Lorenzo phone rang he picked it up..”Lorenzo Alcazar. Thanks “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone..”Who was it, Is everything okay “Skye ask “No it was Sierra guard she passed out on the couch “Lorenzo said “That's not good, Sierra sure not be drinking “Skye said as Lorenzo got up and went into his wheelchair. “I'm going to check on Sierra “Lorenzo said “I will go with you”Skye said “You have the trial tomorrow “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I'm still a mother and I will take care of my children always “Skye said “All right “Lorenzo said they left. 
At Anna-Anna was at home when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Richard..”Richard. Come in. What can I do for you “Anna ask “I need you're help to help me save my mother, I want to use my connection with the WSB”Richard said “Richard, I understand you want to help you're mother but the evidence “Anna said “Yes it doesn't look good but my Mother was raped by that bastard and he was going to do it again he had to be stopped “Richard said “Yes He did, Alright, You can use WSB to help “Anna said “Thanks “Richard said “You're welcome “Anna said 
At Sierra-Sierra was passed out on the couch when Skye and Lorenzo came into the house. “Sierra! Lorenzo yelled Sierra wake up. “Daddy, Mother why are you here “Sierra ask “Why are you drinking? It's not good not with you're history of pills “Skye said “I don't have a history with pills “Sierra said as she got up. “Sierra this behavior is unexpectedly! Your mother is going on trial and needs all of us for support so get over whatever your upset with and pull yourself together!! Lorenzo yelled Sierra was in shock by Lorenzo yelling . “Sierra, Why are you upset “Skye ask “Nikolas and Hayden sent Grayson to another hospital in Ohio and I didn't get to say goodbye “Sierra said “I'm sorry but now you can divorce Grayson and move on, Sierra it's time you get you're life back the strong Sierra “Lorenzo said “Don't forget selfish one! That's what you called me! Sierra yelled “What”Skye ask “Sierra,I was upset about you're mother been arrested I'm sorry “Lorenzo said Sierra went by the bar and pour herself some water. “You should go,Tomorrow is a big day”Sierra said “Sweetheart we love you “Skye said and they left. 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment