Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 25


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home sitting on the couch when Skye came into the room carrying George. “Why is George here”Lorenzo ask as Skye sit down next to Lorenzo..”Olivia need a babysitter, His so cute, Do you remember when Lorenzo was this small “Skye ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “Sometimes I wonder I didn't have many pregnant complications with Sierra the most if I would of had more children “Skye said “Do you wish you had a baby with Ric? Lorenzo ask “Yes, It doesn't meant that I want to be with Ric”Skye said “I do get it Skye, I miss Ramon “Lorenzo said “I wish he could come back like our daughter “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital -Tracy was in the hallway as Olivia came out of the elevator. “Olivia. Did you get someone to watch George “Tracy ask “Yes, Skye “Olivia said “You trust Skye with my grandson “Tracy ask “Yes, With my life “Olivia said as Tommy came by..”You can go see Ned and Kristina and Peter if you want to”Tommy said “Thanks “Olivia said

Ned’s room-Ned was lying in bed when Olivia and Tracy came into the room.”Ned, How are you? Do you need anything? Olivia ask “No, I love you both”Ned mumble “We love you too”Olivia said “Yes, You are going to get better “Tracy said

At Aubrey house-Aubrey open the door it was Josslyn who came into the house as Michael was watching them from outside. “Do you have all of it”Audrey ask “Yes, Now leave me alone “Josslyn said she left as Michael came into the house. “What are you blackmailed my sister with? Michael ask “Are you sure you want to know? Audrey ask “Yes”Michael said “It's bad, But I will tell you “Audrey said

No comments:

Post a Comment