Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 10


At Felicia-Felicia was looking at a picture of her and Mac when there was a knock on the door it was Nikolas. “Sorry to bother you, I'm sorry about Mac but I need you're help “Nikolas said “Thanks, I'm listening I may need the distraction “Felicia said “I need you to find out any dirty on my ex wife Courtney, What has she been up to all these years, She trying to get Spencer too”Nikolas said “I will help you, I want you and Hayden to get Spencer, Not Bobbie, I have a feeling that Morgan had something to do with the shooting that killed my husband “Felicia said “Thanks, If you need anything “Nikolas said “Thanks “Felicia said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the living room when Hayden came into the room..”Tracy, I need you to pay a judge to get me custody of my grandson now that Courtney is trying to get him”Hayden said “Don't worry you and Nikolas will win this”Tracy said “Good”Hayden said as Olivia came into the room. “What is going on?”Olivia ask “Nothing, Just Hospital stuff”Hayden said and left . “You're helped Hayden and Nikolas get custody aren't you? Olivia ask “Yes, I'm getting payback on Josslyn this is just the beginning “Tracy said “I want in, I almost lose my husband and stepdaughter because of Josslyn “Olivia said “Sure, We can team up, Let's have a drink “Tracy said they went by the bar and pour a drink and cheer for the payback.

At Felicia-Felicia was having some tea when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis with a bag. “I have some wine and some ice cream, Which one do you want”Alexis ask “Both”Felicia said they sit down on the couch and had some ice cream and wine. “I'm so sorry about Mac”Alexis said “I don't know how I'm going to do this, I loved him”Felicia said Alexis took her hand. “You're not alone “Alexis said “Thanks, I'm glad you are recovering ‘Felicia said “Me too, But I still have a lot to do”Alexis said “Yes”Felicia said “We both will get through this”Alexis said “Yes we will “Felicia said “Here to Mac, A great man and Police commission “Alexis said “To Mac”Felicia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment