Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 54


At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye was getting dress and looking at herself in the mirror she was worrying about going to jail when Rae came into the room . “I thought you may need me “Rae said “Yes I do, Mother if I go to jail can you look over my family “Skye ask “Yes But you will not go to jail “Rae said “I hope not my children need me Lila Rae is gone who know if she will come back and Lorenzo Jr could have HIV which is my fault for the way I treat a woman with AIDS and Sierra is drinking my babies need me”Skye said “You need them to “Rae said
Lorenzo was downstairs in his wheelchair and could feel something in his legs when Rae and Skye came downstairs..”Lorenzo, Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as Aubrey came Into the room.”Skye, How are you “Aubrey ask “I'm going to be okay, Where is Althea “Skye ask “In the guest house, Are you should about having Althea here “Aubrey ask “Yes, Alexis think it will look good”Skye said “Yes, We sure go “Lorenzo said they left.
At Sierra-Sierra wake up she didn't feel well and got herself ready for the trial.
At The Quartermaine-Alan was in the den looking at a picture of Edward and Lila. “Mother. , Father you have to help my daughter “Alan said he put the picture down and left.,
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment