Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 38


At General Hospital-The hallway-Skye was talking to AJ. “I'm sorry I will miss your wedding “AJ said “Don't be, If this was my child, I would do the same thing “Skye said “Thanks,Can you do me a favor “AJ ask “Anything “Skye ask “Ask Lorenzo to look into who did this , I have a feeling my son was the target “AJ said “You think it was hate crime “Skye ask “Yes”AJ said as Alan and Monica came by. “AJ, This Hospital has the best care for burn victims “Monica said “Thanks for helping my son, I know he will get better all of them well”AJ said “AJ, I will do anything for you and Peter “Skye said they share a hug. “We will walk you out “Alan said

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was in his wheelchair when Morgan came into the room. “Why did you call me”Morgan ask “We need to talk “Lorenzo said as Sierra was about to come downstairs and saw Morgan and know something was going on. “What is it”Morgan ask “Let's go into my office “Lorenzo said Morgan push Lorenzo into the office and closed the door as Sierra came down worrying if something was going down..”It's Josslyn, She in trouble, She set the fire “Lorenzo said “No, Do you have any proof”Morgan ask “Yes, It's bad, Michael know too”Lorenzo said “No”Morgan said

At Josslyn -Josslyn had just confessed to Tea. “I will help you out of this, Do you have any mental problems “Tea ask “No”Josslyn said “If you plead insane it would be easy to get you free “Tea said “I will do anything if the cops arrest me “Josslyn said “Good “Tea said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment