Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 28


At Josslyn -Josslyn was at home when Michael came into the room. “Josslyn, Why did you do this? Send fire to Kristina house! Kristina and Ned and Alexis and Peter are fighting for there life ! Did you want them died!! Michael yelled “No! Not all! Just Peter! It's wrong that your sister is turning into a boy! It's not natural! Josslyn yelled “It's not hurting you at all! Why does it matter? Did you think about you're son at all before you did this! Spencer doesn't have a father now you may go to jail! Michael yelled “I didn't think,I'm sorry I do feel guilty but everyone is going to be all right and you don't have to say anything “Josslyn said “Josslyn, I can't keep this, Peter is my brother “Michael said “I'm you're sister! Josslyn yelled “Yes, I'm torn on this “Michael said “What would mom think “Josslyn ask “Mother would hate what you did,”Michael said as Bobbie came into the room. “What's going on,? “Bobbie ask “We are just discussing mother “Michael said “You're mother would be proud of you both”Bobbie said “Yea”Josslyn said

At Felicia and Tad office-Tad and Felicia were going over the case. “I think we look into the family members, Interview each one and see what family members didn't like that Peter was a Transgender “Tad said “The Quartermaine that would have a problem the most that I can think of is Tracy “Felicia said “You talk to her, I will talk to Dillon”Tad said

At The Quartermaine hotel-A office Sierra was looking at the office space when Michael came into the office. .”Sierra sorry I'm late “Michael said “It's okay, I know you're busy with everything “Sierra said “Yes, So do you want this “Michael ask “My family has been telling me I will be great at this foundation for charity that I want to do but I'm scared “Sierra said “Sierra, You can do this you're a Quartermaine,”Michael ask “You're right, I will take it”Sierra said “What are you going to name it”Michael ask “The Lila Quartermaine foundation “Sierra said “I love it!, So would Great Grandmother “Michael said “I wish I could of meet her or even be like her, These days I haven't been feeling like myself “Sierra said “I hope this helps you “Michael said and left. “Me too”Sierra said she felt a little independent.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment