Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 12


At Sierra house-Sierra was looking over paperwork when Lila Rae came into the room with Grace and bags in her hand. “Sierra, I need you're help “Lila Rae said Sierra could tell her sister need her.”Grace,,Why don't you get a snack in the kitchen “Sierra ask Grace left. “Sierra, I need you to watch Grace for me”Lila Rae said “For how long “Sierra ask “For a while, I'm taking a trip “Lila Rae said “Is it for work “Sierra ask “Kind of”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Are you in trouble? Let me help you “Sierra ask “I just need you to watch Grace, Keep her safe”Lila Rae said Sierra took her sister's hand..”Yes, I will watch over Grace, Lila Rae I'm here for you “Sierra said “Thanks “Lila Rae said Grace came back in the room. Lila Rae went by her daughter . “Grace, I love you but I need to go away for awhile, I need you to be a big girl and stay with Aunt Sierra “Lila Rae said “Yes, Mommy “Grace said Lila Rae kiss her daughter and left..”Grace, Are you okay “Sierra ask “Yes”Grace said Sierra was worrying about her sister. “Grace, The nanny is upstairs with you're cousin, Why don't you go see them”Sierra ask “Sure”Grace said she went upstairs and Sierra left..

At The Police station-Ric was working when Josslyn came into the police station. “So you're finally going to turn yourself in”Ric ask “Yes”Josslyn said “Who help you escape “Ric ask “No one it was all me”Josslyn said “I don't believe you this has Morgan and Lorenzo all over it”Ric said a cop came by. “Take Josslyn to her cell”Ric said Josslyn left..

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Morgan came into the house. “Lila Rae! I'm home! Morgan yelled he saw a note on the desk with his name on it and pick it up and read it. “No”Morgan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment