Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 5


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was sitting down crying holding a picture when Skye came into the room. “Lila Rae, Why are you crying? Skye ask as she sit down and wipe her daughter tears. “Mother, I haven't been feeling well since the coma, All I do is cry and miss my baby, I went to see Kevin he diagnosed me with depression “Lila Rae said “Well I'm glad you are getting help “Skye said “Me too, It would be nice if my husband was here”Lila Rae said “Do you know what Morgan is up too”Skye ask “Yes , Morgan told me about the plan and I didn't approve it, I could lose my husband too”Lila Rae said “We both could, I just came back from the hospital. Mac died and Paul is blind “Skye said “No! What are we going to do”Lila Rae ask “I don't know “Skye said

At General Hospital-Felicia was in the hallway crying when Dorian came by, “I'm sorry about Mac”Dorian said “Thanks “Felicia said “Mac was a great Police office and the town will never forget him”Dorian said “No they will not “Felicia said “If you need anything “Dorian said “Thanks “Felicia said

At Grayson room-Grayson was in his coma lying on the bed when Patrick was talking to Sierra. “Will my husband ever wake up “Sierra ask “No, I'm sorry, I think it's best if you pull the plug “Patrick said “No! I want another option “Sierra said “You have a right to one”Patrick said he left. “Grayson, I'm not giving up on you my love “Sierra said she kiss him and left.

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment