Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 57


At General Hospital -Monica was working when Bobbie came by. “Monica , Can we talk”Bobbie ask they sit down. “Bobbie, I'm sorry about Josslyn “Monica said “I'm sorry too that Josslyn did this, But I can't let Josslyn go to jail I have to save her, Please help me”Bobbie said “I wish I could help you but I can't, Josslyn hurt my grandson because of who he is, I don't want it to ruin us”Monica said “Me either “Bobbie said she left.
At The Jail-Josslyn was in her cell when Hayden came by. “Josslyn, We need to talk about what is going to happen to you're son”Hayden said “I ask my Grandparents to raise him”Josslyn said “I will be raised Spencer, I'm going to fight for custody! I made mistakes with both my sons and I will not do the same with my grandson “Hayden said “I want my Grandparents to raise my son “Josslyn said “You don't have a say in this “Hayden said she left as Tea came by. “Why was she here”Tea ask “To take my son away “Josslyn said
At The Park-Sierra was sitting on a bench when Ric came by and sit down. “What did you want to talk about “Ric ask “I found out that Mother killed Valentin”Sierra said “What! Ric yelled “Lower your voice, Anyway soon Grayson is going to get out of jail “Sierra said “So you blackmail you're parents to get Grayson free”Ric ask “Yes”Sierra said “You are you're parents child”Ric said “Is that a good thing “Sierra ask “Yes”Ric said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment