Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 44



“Corinthos Down”
At The Courthouse-Morgan trial-Bobbie and John and Michael were their to support Morgan.Felicia and Robin and Maxie and Georgia were their hoping he would get a long sentence .as Morgan came into the courtroom by Scotty who was his lawyer..Ric came out as the Judge came in and everyone stood up. “Morgan Corinthos How plead”The Judge ask “Guilty you're honor , I was helping my sister “Morgan said “You're honored their no way Morgan can fight this, We have evidence that he helped his sister escape and he shot Paul Hornsby and Mac Scorpio which killed him “Ric said he give the judge the evidence. “Are you both ready for opening statements “The Judge ask “Yes”Scotty said “Yes”Ric said “My client was doing this all for the love of his sister he wanted to help her, Yes Morgan didn't want to end up shooting anyone and he regrets that Mac Scorpio died but he didn't plan it “Scotty said he was fi. Finished it was Ric turn.
“You're honor a good man died because of two selfish people! Josslyn Cassadine and Morgan Corinthos they both belonged in jail “Ric said he was finished. “I call my clients Morgan as my first witness “Scotty said Morgan took the stand..”Mr. Corinthos, Why did you do this”Scotty ask “I want to help my sister, I couldn't stand seeing my sister go to jail I had to protect her,I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt Mac Scorpio and Paul, Awhile I was doing this my wife left me and give my daughter to her family to raise,I have nothing left”Morgan said “Mr. Corinthos, Do you suffered from mental illness “Scotty ask “Yes”Morgan said “Were you right in you're mind when you did this”Scotty ask “Yes”Morgan said scotty was finished.,
Ric got up.,”Morgan did Josslyn help you plan this “Ric ask “No it was all me”Morgan said “Was it you're man who shots at Mac and Paul “Ric ask “Yes”Morgan said Ric was finished and Morgan got up.”Are you both finished “The Judge ask “Yes”Ric said “Yes”Scotty said “The jury will make their decisions “The Judge said 
“Morgan”Bobbie said “Sorry, I hate that I hurt this family “Morgan said “I will keep my eyes on Grace “Bobbie said “Thanks “Morgan said he left back to jail..
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment