Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 29


At General Hospital-Ned’s room-Ned was lying in bed and Olivia was by his side. “How is our son “Ned mumble “Good, I need a babysitter so Skye is watching him”Olivia said “Skye will take care of him”Ned mumble “Yes, She will, Ned I love you and we are going to get you through this “Olivia said “Yes”Ned mumble

Kristina room-Kristina was lying in bed and sleeping when Parker came into the room. “Kristina “Parker said as Tracy came into the room. “Who are you , Why are you in my Granddaughter room “Tracy ask “I'm a friend of Kristina, I was her professional “Parker said “You're friends with you're student “Tracy ask as Ric came into the room. “What's going on”Ric ask “That's what I'm trying to figure out this is Parker, A professional of Kristina “Tracy said “I'm Ric Lansing, Kristina stepfather, I haven't heard about you “Ric said “Well I sure go, I do hope Kristina gets well “Parker said and left. “I don't trust her”Tracy said “Me either, I will do a background check on her, I love Kristina as my daughter “Ric said “I do believe you”Tracy said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were playing with George when Sierra came into the room. “I have some news, I'm going to opening the foundation “Sierra said “That's news, Now what about the divorce “Lorenzo ask “One step at a time “Sierra said “We are happy for you “Skye said “Thanks, I'm going to start my move tomorrow “Sierra said “Good,,We need to leave soon for pick out the wedding dress “Skye said “Sure, I'm going to fresh up”Sierra said she went upstairs. “Skye, You need to go back to work too”Lorenzo said “You're right “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment