Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 37


At General Hospital-Ned room-Ned was lying in the bed covering up and Tracy came into the room. “Ned. I love you and you will get better, I would go with you in a minute to the center but it's not my place. It's Olivia place to take care of you now , You finally picked the right woman “Tracy said as Olivia came into the room. “So I'm the right woman “Olivia ask “Yes you are, Now you take care of my baby and I will take care of you're “Tracy said as she took Olivia hand. “I will “Olivia said Tracy kiss Ned on the face and left.

Kristina room-Kristina was lying in bed when Nikolas came into the room. “I'm going to take care of you and Alexis, I failed my sons but not either of you “Nikolas said as Hayden came into the room. “So your going to take Alexis and Kristina to the center “Hayden ask “Yes, I need to”Nikolas said “I understand, Take care of yourself too”Hayden said they share a kiss. “I will “Nikolas said

Peter room-Peter was lying in bed covered up as AJ was with him. “I love you Son and I will find out who did this, I have a feeling you were the main reason, It was a hate crime “AJ said

At The Police station-Paul office -Paul was talking to Anna about the case. “We will have the search warrant tomorrow “Paul said “Why is it taken long”Anna ask “We have to do this by the book “Paul said “True, It's going to affect a lot families “Anna said “Yes it is”Paul said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment