Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 9


“Goodbye Mac”
At Felicia-Monica and Alan we're their . “Felicia, We are so sorry about Mac, If you need anything “Monica said “Thanks, I know you did everything you could to save Mac”Felicia said “Yes , I did I just wish I could of saved him”Monica said “We all do”Felicia said as Lucy and Scotty came into the room. “Felicia, I'm sorry “Lucy said “If you need anything “Scotty said “Thanks, I have a lot to do”Felicia said “We can help with the funeral arrangements if you want to “Alan said “Thanks, Right now I just need to be alone “Felicia said they left.

At Robin/Patrick-Robin was looking at a picture of her and Mac together when there was a knock on the door it was Anna. “Robin, I'm sorry about Mac, I called you're father his on his way”Anna  said “Thanks, I just can't believe his gone”Robin said as she cried and Anna hug her. “I know Baby”Anna said

At Emma/Richard-Emma was looking at a picture of her and Mac when Richard came into the room. “Emma, I'm sorry about Mac”Richard said “Thanks, I want to find out who shot him”Emma said “I will help you”Richard said “Thanks “Emma said

At General Hospital-Paul room-Paul was in bed when Ric came into the room..”Paul, It's Ric”He said “Ric, Why are you here”Paul ask “To talk to you “Ric said “If it's about the shooting, I don't remember anything, Mac was helping me outside on the case and then guns when off”Paul said “Yea, Did you heard? Mac died”Ric said “No”Paul said “Yes, I want my old job back as DA”Ric said “You can have it, I don't want it”Paul said “I wish you well “Ric said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment