Monday, January 15, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 22


At Anna-Anna was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Robert. “Robert “Anna said “It's good to see you, I wish it wasn't this”Robert said “Me too, I will find out who shot Mac, someone is going down for this “Anna said “That's another reason why I'm here, I'm back in the WSB”Robert said “Good”Anna said “I have one more errand to run before the funeral “Robert said and left.

At Erica office-Skye was talking to Erica. “I been looking over the paperwork and talking to my business partner and you have a deal”Skye said as Tracy came into the room. “What's going on”Tracy ask “A great business deal, Skye's magazine is going to interview our guest and we are going to talk about her magazine on the show”Erica said “Wow, Erica you should of talked to me first but I like this idea “Tracy said “Good, I think it's a great way for both companies to make money “Skye said and left. “I know that I haven't been here in a while and I'm sorry , I will be available now”Tracy said “Good”Erica said “Where is Sydney “Tracy ask

At The Quartermaine hotel-Sydney and Tony were having lunch together. “I'm glad you agree to have lunch with me, I know that you're upset and hurt with me, But I want to make things up with you “Sydney said “You left me, You can't change that “Tony said “No I can't, I need you “Tony said “Yes, I know, I'm sorry, I wish I could change it”Sydney said “Me too but you can't! I sure go”Tony said and left he was upset still about Sydney .

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment