Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 52


At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo and Skye were having breakfast together. “Skye, We need to talk about Josslyn, I want to help her out of this”Lorenzo said “I know and it's okay, I understand “Skye said “Thanks, I don't want secrets in our marriage,Lorenzo said “Me too, I have something you need to know about Ric, His going to be Grayson lawyers, Ric think he can get Grayson out of jail “Skye said “Does Sierra now”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Ric just use this to get to you , He wants you back “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I love you and I'm not going back to Ric no matter what happens “Skye said “I trust you “Lorenzo said “We are in this for the long haul “Skye said as Tea came by. “Tea, Any new “Lorenzo ask “The bail hearing is today at Ten,”Tea said “I hope you can get Josslyn out of this “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said

At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was sitting on the couch thinking about what to do about all this when Sabrina came by and sit by him. “Michael “Sabrina said “I'm worrying about all this, I want to help Josslyn but I could've lose my brother and cousins”Michael said “What Josslyn did was wrong, Kristina and Alexis and Ned and Peter will never be the same again “Sabrina said “I know, I should go the bail hearing is this morning “Michael said “I will go with you “Sabrina said “Thanks “Michael said they left.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was sitting on the couch crying when Morgan came by. “Lila Rae, What is it, Why are you crying? Morgan ask “For the baby we lose, I still miss him or her.”Lila Rae said “I miss that baby too, We can have another one “Morgan said “It's not the same “Lila Rae said “I know, I wish that night never happened “Morgan said “Me too”Lila Rae said “Let me help you with this don't push me away “Morgan said “I will not, We sure go to the courthouse “Lila Rae said “Yes, I hate this, How do I save my sister? Morgan ask “It's not you're job to save you're sister “Lila Rae said “I know but Mother would want me to save her “Morgan said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment